Question Targeting

Blitzkrieg

Time Traveling Troll
Reaction score
Red Telephone Booth, formerly a Cardboard Box
Website
www.mulletjunky.com
Sometimes I'll click something, not the intended target, and it takes mashing the ESC key to finally stop targeting that selection. What causes the bot to get hung up on a target?

Is it possible to completely remove the targeting portion? I have setting the XTarget1 to Group <role>'s Target and it works to not override my own selection, but it still gets hung up at times like mentioned above, or it will shift targets around momentarily.

I really enjoy how well MQ2bot compliments MQ2Melee out of the box, but I don't want to rely on melee shits.

How would you disable mq2bot's targeting completely?
well, it requires the xtarget1 to function so i dont think disabling it entirely is a thing other than to set your attackat/attack range to 0, but then other stuff wouldnt work.

I set all of the assist settings to 0, so it will engage and do its thing if I select the target and mq2melee engages, etc.

What would be holding up changing targets, or getting stuck on a single target? Sometimes I am able to change targets, other times it gets hung up on one and snaps back to it any time I cycle or deselect.