Talking to an NPC from far away

TheTempest

Reaction score
How do I talk to an NPC from far away? I know that like when you /zone to somewhere in Omens of War, it tells the Priest of Discord "wish to go" without being anywhere near him. How does this work? Is it used with mq2reachit, or is that just for dragging corpses? Speaking of mq2reach it, is that what it does, enables you to drag a corpse that's really far away?

Thanks a lot for the information on these two commands, I really appreciate it.

Most importantly I want to learn how to talk to an NPC from far away, to say something like a trigger word the way /zone to omens does to Priest of Discord.

Thank you.

/target *npc_001*
/saytarget *whatever it is you want to say*

Keep in mind that your /say will be noticeable to anyone in the vicinity of the NPC, and you will flicker onto their screen briefly (it uses warp).

How do I talk to an NPC from far away? I know that like when you /zone to somewhere in Omens of War, it tells the Priest of Discord "wish to go" without being anywhere near him. How does this work? Is it used with mq2reachit, or is that just for dragging corpses? Speaking of mq2reach it, is that what it does, enables you to drag a corpse that's really far away?

http://www.mmobugs.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2ReachIt