Tactical Prototype XXVII

Hopeless

Reaction score
Anyone happened to have info on Tactical Prototype XXVII fight?

How to deal with adds?

Thanks,

dont get adds ? each square does something different one is for adds

or make bards load highsun !

the color yellow and the color white is really really nice looks good on boards... bard HIGHSUN is nice....

Anyone have anything other than trickling a lil bleeder info? Much thanks in advance!!

yah spent more than 5 minutes learing the event its really not that complicated you dps boss uses players to move the robots on the game board and when you are goign to get emotes or nasty ae from steamtanks you can save yourself one per minute or so buy poulling the coresponding leaver on the back wall

Now go win

How do you deal with Zot? Viral dot, recasts when it fades, no cure minus rc. Pretty fucking gay. Seems to happen around 60% Then the shit rolls down hill from there.
For those wondering what I do know is....
Prototype spawns 1 add for every drone on a green square.
Move the adds yellow / white to avoid adds. Blue seems to cause another ae, red increase his attack.
6 levers have to be pressed to avoid a ae/effect but can only do 1 per minute.
Prototype has 3 stances agrressive balance and defensive. Each is like a warrior's disc. Agresive he hits for more, but takes more damage, and so on.
Can change his stance by moving a mob onto a yellow square.
Prototype flurries when a mob is on a red square.
4 engineers at 75%. Can kill them but repop. they move the drones, highsun seems best.
P.s. Prototype rapes.

His melee makes me sad. Too much dps he puts out.

Zot has a low range to infect people around , so just move away from raid when you get on you

Can somebody be a little more clear on the fight info please, as to how many drones on which tiles, etc. or even PM me it if you don't want to post here, thanks bye.

in my guild we have beat this event a few times very inconsistently tho was wondering if anyone could tell me why we are constantly getting stunned even when all our mobs are on white/yellow

Stick every single one that you can on yellow and then pretty much chain click the yellow lever and your pretty much golden.

in my guild we have beat this event a few times very inconsistently tho was wondering if anyone could tell me why we are constantly getting stunned even when all our mobs are on white/yellow

Are you setting up an audio trigger for "a bolt of energy surges through you" .. this is Zot, a viral stun, if you get it you have a few ticks to move away from the raid (out into the hallway) let it go off again then run back in, it's not your whole raid getting stunned, just a few random people getting Zot and they need to handle it.

Request for clarification:

If I have all mobs on color Y, and it overloads with effect Z.

If I click the lever constantly for color Y, does that completely eliminate effect Z as long as that color is raised?

Still pieces on yellow and white. Clicker needs to follow the emotes.

White causes him to change stances. If Prototype is in aggressive mode everyone needs to back off. Tank needs to back away too and just get summoned, rinse and repeat till he switches back.

can anyone list what each color makes him do ?

Green = Adds
White = Shifts in His balance. Aggressive, Balanced and Defensive
Yellow = Zot dots. If someone gets this they need to get away from the raid. We usually just have people round out the door. Only people who get nuked from Zot viral is Pallies who are blinding the engineers. You have to make Rez station down the hall to the elevator though.

Black or Red = One is AE ramp increaser or a dps output increaser. We never bothered to find out since we got owned. We found out that Switching between Yellow and White is the easiest to maintain with our raid set up.

What causes the AE Steam Blast?

Anyone know what the blue square does?

AE steam blast is from some one not releasing the proper valves.

Any color but yellow and white = bad, not sure what blue does but I do remember it's bad.