LF specific conditional

FinalTidus21

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to write a specific condition that checks if the mob is in range.

At the moment I'm having a problem where my enc is trying to tash a mob that is OOR 3 times, then gives up and switches to the next debuff of cripple, acting as if it was debuffed with tash. I wrote a condition on the tash that it does not have that buff, but it's not getting it to work. Anyone know if/what the condition is to check if the mob is in range? And maybe any plugin that deals with this mechanic?

Reactions: EQDAB
${Target.Distance}<200
This worked well. Do you happen to also know the proper condition to make sure buff condition checks that it is a group member? (for shrink) My shaman is trying to shrink others on dannet.

${Group.Member[${Target.CleanName} - maybe that?

Last edited:
${Group.Member[${Target.CleanName}].ID} might work. But if it does, it will probably require targeting the toon in the buff section before it would fail. what are you using for the buffing? Also, what era are you playing? cause if you can do group shrink,
(${Group.Member[1].Height}>2 && ${Group.Member[1].ID}) || (${Group.Member[2].Height}>2 && ${Group.Member[2].ID}) || (${Group.Member[3].Height}>2 && ${Group.Member[3].ID}) || (${Group.Member[4].Height}>2 && ${Group.Member[4].ID}) || (${Group.Member[5].Height}>2 && ${Group.Member[5].ID})

How about a specific condition that checks whether or not the NPC target has mana to mana sieve or not? I got my enc mana draining until their mana is low, and all I know about is |once, which wouldnt drain enough.

You can't see if a mob has mana or how much, but you could check to see if it's a class that should have mana. e.g., ${Target.Class.CanCast}

Last edited:
${Target.LineOfSight} or some form of ${Spawn[mob].LineOfSight}

Anyone know a way to cast something 3 times per fight? I'm aware of |once command with some things, but im LF a way to do |thrice through a conditional?