Swarm pets ending up on aggro

nitramneb

Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone else seeing this? Seems like since last patch, I'm seeing my enchanter's Phantasmal Opponent pet popping into the XTar window, which knocks the actual mob out of the first slot, or entirely out of the window, so my SK swaps to trying to attack the pet instead of the mob. Also saw on raid last night someone elses swarm pets pop up there, and the raid boss dropped out of window entirely for a bit. Looked on EQ forums to see if any mention there, and didn't find anything.

• Wow
Reactions: EQDAB
I’ve seen this If you accidently try to attack your own swarm pet. I’ve also seen it on raids before. Maybe when PC gets charmed?

I’ve also seen it before last patch, so doesn’t seem to be new.
Also seen my mount on the agro list. Go figure

• Wow
Yeah, thinking it was charmed. quite aggravating when ma for group decides to attack something not attackable.

saw this a couple of times with my shaman swarm pet, and with my actual shaman being attacked. I just "totemed" and went about my business, then my sk killed my shaman, and I started doing research. Hey MMO team, can u guys take a look at what is going on. I have no log files to share, because I don't know what is causing it

Have had it happen for certain with mobs that don't charm at all, so something weird. Have not had any regular pets end up on xtar, just swarm/aa pets. I kinda fixed it by adding Enchanter's Pet to my ignores for the zone I'm currently working through, and that has helped. Had my cleric's swarm pet in their briefly yesterday.

• Sad
Just had it occur on a raid last night. I decided not to use mmobugs/MQ just to test it out theory.

Confirmed it happens even with no MQ, so it's most likely just a normal game bug