Supercast

mafiapitbull

Reaction score
is there a trick to using it. I have tried just about everything to get it to cast but only get "Please enter a valid spell name". is there list of short names that i may be missing for spell. thanks for your help guys.

Don't think our supercast has worked in awhile.

try using quotes around the spell name.

right on,

yes adding the " " around the spell name was the ticket, thanks mang

This is probably a stupid mistake on my part, but what do I need to do to make this work?

“To use an offset (crack) type /docrack crackname on. Replace crackname with the crack you wish to use”

If I type: /docrack supercast, I get “No Ini key found for supercast, aborting

Supercast is a plugin as far as i know. and to use you have to type /scast "SPELLNAMEHERE" (make sure to use the quotes)

i new to this but i think it works fine for me....

/plugin mq2supercast

then...

/scast *gem number* or *spell name* no brackets or nada needed for me to get to work

hope it helps (worked on gem number for me 5 mins ago and thats all ive used since i worked it out)

i've updated this on my site to where you can cast like normal and it detects it rather than having to type /scast. It works passivly.

Does Supercast allows to cast and land the spell while you are running?

I got it working, but not landing the spell while I am running.

I don't know if it's the same one I've been using but I've been using the command /scast on. Then I just click to cast a spell as normal, I've done it while running all the time. I'm not sure if they are the same plugin but the names and the effects seem to be the same. So with the plugin I use the commands are ;

/plugin MQ2SuperCast to load it

/scast on to turn it on
/scast off to turn it off

Anyone able to tell me just exactly how this one works, does it leave your char in same spot serverwide but u move clientside then warp to your client side after casting? kinda like the nostun, how u keep running from a mob but still get hit because char is actually not moving away from the mob? and also how noticable is this to the GMs, its not something i will EVER use with a single person in zone with me i just dont want to end up having them see 400 warps a day or somethign just by me soloing and not /warp lol

Badda boom

Okiedokie, I used this on my Necro for a while.

Basically, you keep moving, and cast the spell. Where you started casting the spell creates a *Save point* when the spell is about to fire, you are wapred back to the saved point and then as soon as the spell fires completely you are warped back to the place you where at before you were warped to the save spot.

Anyone around you can notice this, your character can be seen every time he/she goes back and forth from the *save point* i dont recall if you can be seen on the map. but bare eye to the character its very noticable.

Now. Even tho this plug takes you back as tho you hadnt moved, you have a decent chance at a fail on the cast. (something i found was reduced by an AA, cant remember the name) but personally, if i can keep moving i think a fail or 2 is worth being able to run and cast.

*Tip* i foun that if you completely stop moving right before the cast fires, you get a better success rate*

Also, As above said, /scast on/off to make it work, as well as (make an ingame keypress macro)

/scast "Spell name" you need the ""

Last edited:
Awesome thanks! thats exactly what i was wanting to know hehe, thanks! That'd make soloing for all casters alot easier lol. Think im gonna take it easy on useing it though due to the warps. made the mistake of putting a quest macro on one day then fell asleep int he chair watcing it go and woke up like 2 hours later with 2 people standing by me, and within the week i got a suspension lol. Sleep has been a curse/enemy of of EQ since the begining i tell you! and it won the battle that time :p