MQ2Bot Spells / AAs / Skills that dont exists

Maximus

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone encountered this before or not, but i currently have a level 3 cleric on Rizlona and when i do /loadbot then /bot on and it spews forth all the heals / cures etc, its listing spells / AA's and heals i do not have.

IE: Heal0: Divine Arbitration. I'm only level 3 :(

Is there a setting that I need to do to reset / flush the plugin so it knows exactly what spells / skills i really do have?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

MQ2Bot will pick it's spells based on what you have memorized. Since Divine Arbitration can't be cast, it wont ever trigger or do anything.

With that said Divine Arbitration shouldn't even be showing up. We'll check it out.

Hi Fry

thank you for this update its fixed the detection of all the spells and skills i dont have.

The one thing i did notice as well with my level 3 cleric is that they are not doing any sort of buffs. This includes self or group. Other casters are doing their self buffs but cleric is not.

I have the spells "courage" mem but when i do /bot on its not detecting it in the list of spells nor is it buffing it to anyone.

Any guidance you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi Fry

thank you for this update its fixed the detection of all the spells and skills i dont have.

The one thing i did notice as well with my level 3 cleric is that they are not doing any sort of buffs. This includes self or group. Other casters are doing their self buffs but cleric is not.

I have the spells "courage" mem but when i do /bot on its not detecting it in the list of spells nor is it buffing it to anyone.

Any guidance you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
I can see about adding something in, but no promises on time frame.

MQ2Bot was technically written by Pete for botting higher levels, which have group buffs. Self buffs you see being cast are things those chars look for (e.g., shielding). For group buffs, it goes based on having the buff yourself. So e.g., if your cleric has Hand, then it won't cast it, but if not, it will - and it lands on the other group members.

In the mean time you can set up downshits or even mq2spelltimer to help you maintain specific buffs you want on yourself or other group members.

htw

Opps sorry i meant HTW .. sigh need more coffee :(