Super stupid Question

1stcall

Reaction score
Guys I just reinstalled MMo on a new system and my characters keep getting a GM detect and try to gate. I'm not really running anything and I don't use anything obvious. How do I, or more importantly where do I find the setting sfor this?

I tried doing a /gmdetect off and it confirmed it was off, but my toons still try and gate out / camp.

Sounds like a Gm detect sub in a macro you are running.

I would check any macros you are running.

Continues

Using a version of the clericbot that looks like the problem is with devcommon.inc, I couldnt' find anything that referred to GM or gating in the clericbot (I think its the latest version).

Is there a builtin plugin that causes gating / gm avoidance? I am typically just automating buffing, and Live healing so I'm not overly worried about a GM.

Is there a flag that I am not seeing or a command I can use to turn it off?

Thanks in advance!

No MMOBugs plugin does anything like that. 99.999% chance its a mac you are running

From devcommon.inc:
| V1.83 Update Notes
| -Corrected a typo with GOM spell loading that could cause crashes if you use the GOM setting.
| -Corrected a bug in buff check that could cause it to stuck in a permanent loop if you get aggro while buffing.
| -Added routine, Announce(string announceString) to make using announcements easier
| -Changed the default action for GMAction to Stop instead of GateCamp. (This makes the macro end). Was probably a bad idea to suddenly have half your group
| gate just because a GM showed up in the zone =P Also added the option for Continue if you want the macro to continue even when a GM is detected.
| -Added optional parameters bool AllowCombatBuff, bool AllowDebuff to CommonCombatRoutines, this will enable it to be called and not call the buff check or debuffs.
| -Updated buff check routine so that it dosn't get stuck trying to cast a buff on a long cool down
| -Added the ability to use DISC as a buff slot type.
| -New bot command EndTimer [time / disable] [action], This new command can be used to enable a timer that when expires will perform the specified action.
| Valid actions are: GateCamp, Gate, Camp, Stop, Quit. Example to enable for 30 minutes: EndTimer 30m, To enable for 30 minutes with an action of Stop: EndTimer 30m Stop
| To disable a running timer: EndTimer Disable, To get the current time remaining on the timer, EndTimer

htw