Sunset Home

Mori

I like pie..
Reaction score
well, from when I used to be a guide, I still have the cshome zone files in my old guide email, I tried doing /zone cshome and it said "I don't know a route to that zone" is there any way to make a route to that zone? I can PM the zone files to someone if they think they can make a route..

well, from when I used to be a guide, I still have the cshome zone files in my old guide email, I tried doing /zone cshome and it said "I don't know a route to that zone" is there any way to make a route to that zone? I can PM the zone files to someone if they think they can make a route..

Sunset Home has no adjoining zone and no path to get there other than /z cshome (with a GM flagged account) ot be summoned there.

I summoned a player to CShome once. It was ugly....had to get a GM to unstick them :(

What's really fun is to whack one of the avatars in the zone so they all attack and run around and form a "parade" around the zone. Pretty funny. Just make sure you pick one that doesn't have death touch (like Aslanne).