speedutils on p99

blahblah1234

Reaction score
I read on these forums that the GMs monitor speed on the p99 server, i was wondering if anyone could answer if it is safe to use the speedutils as long as i don't go faster then the sow speed? can they detect me if i dont have a sow buff but am running at sow speed?

Incoming mostly useless info.

I know that when P99 first came out several people said that slight speed increase using hacks wasn't detected. That could have changed since then though.

so is that the final verdict? if anyone else who plays on the server currently uses the slight speed increase please let me know. I know that using these pluggins are a risk, but I'd rather not throw up any red flags to the GM's. in a bind, the ability run at sow speed and not worry about having a druid/shamen friend around is the reason i subscribed for this ( and the map ), so any comment from current players is greatly appreciated.

so is that the final verdict? if anyone else who plays on the server currently uses the slight speed increase please let me know. I know that using these pluggins are a risk, but I'd rather not throw up any red flags to the GM's. in a bind, the ability run at sow speed and not worry about having a druid/shamen friend around is the reason i subscribed for this ( and the map ), so any comment from current players is greatly appreciated.

Didn't play for terribly long but I never set it higher than just under SoW speed just to stay under the radar and it didn't seem to pick up on it. Not to say that it can't, but there's better checks for this stuff over there it seems.