Solteris

Sorarn

Reaction score
So working on getting my box setup flagged for solteris, just wondering what the box ability of that zone is. Have 95 Sk / 95 rng / 95shm / 95 Mnk (mostly all voa/hot raid geared).

Pretty sure you need 6 toons for Solteris, and no mercs as it's a raid zone. Otherwise only sisters should give you any issues I would think. Maybe Commodus

Having just done some of this, I believe the flag requirement for solteris has been lifted. Secondly, Solteris 3 may give you some trouble. If you don't balance the mobs you get quite a few golems with somewhat decent hit points. More annoying then anything. It can get a little hairy :)

Sisters are easy with a ranger/headshot/bullseye, the time limit can be annoying getting everything turned in :) Just make sure to use the combo that only nets one sister at the end!

Last edited:
never have done solteris before so will have to do a lot of reading up on it and as far as i knew u needed flagging to request raid but not to participate so i have to knock it out on one char.

never have done solteris before so will have to do a lot of reading up on it and as far as i knew u needed flagging to request raid but not to participate so i have to knock it out on one char.

You should be able to request without flags now (I think)

You will be hurting on DPS for the first event I would imagine, but never know until you try it.

yep just boxing i cant do the sisters event, i can get to the 8th one and i fail there usually. once i get past sisters rest should be fine right?

Solteris 3 will be tough. Needs a bit of sustained, balanced DPS. Or you end up with lots of golems. All of which have decent HP.

At one point if you do the event the traditional way you will have to balance 16 golems. If I rememeber correctly.

Yeah one and 3 are the tough ones, after that you should be good.

Solteris 3 is the easiest to do. can Duo it. You need tank and healer. You let tank ripo them down and keep them all balanced. it takes time, but if you have a good tank you will stay FM, it just takes awhile. Same with Commondus.