Solteris Event 7 - 2 Gods final event

stilts9119

Reaction score
Anyone that beat this have strats plz help the world of Norrath out =)

-Bane MAYONG with 5 banes, grps are set in grps of 5
-Make sure to redebuff Mayong on each reset/repop
-Ae mezzing, Ae stunning, Ae nuking, Rangers can HOA, these dervish adds, avoid and run away when they spawn every ONE MINUTE (need someone to time this)
-DONT STAND WHERE MAYONG IS GOING TO REPOP, TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS.
-Has an emote "Solusek Ro gazes at <name>, if you do happen to get this, avoid this, run away from the raid
-Need to balance the 2 gods once their up. (10% threshold)

JOIN CHANNEL WHATEVERYOUWANT: Should be 54 people in there, adjust your hotkeys, grp leaders will not be baning/Wiz Grp 9 will NOT be baning

-Kill fake MM UPSTAIRS, then when it depops, move downstairs, to kill it, kill BOTH gods downstairs.Do a 4 CH rotation on fake MM.

GRP 1 = MM MAIN TANK ( 3 warrior, 3 cleric)
GRP 2 = Sol Ro MAIN TANK (3 warrior, 3 cleric)
GRP 3 = MM ADD/CC FFA (chanters, sks, paladins)
GRP 4 = Sol Ro ADD/CC FFA (chanters, sks, paladins)
GRP 5 = MM DPS (rogues mainly, berserkers, random monks)
GRP 6 = MM DPS (bard etc)
GRP 7 = Sol Ro DPS (rangers, some monks, etc)
GRP 8 = Sol Ro DPS (beastlords etc)
GRP 9 = Wizard team/CC, FFA

ADDS:
"Solusek Ro summons a ball of living flame and prepares to hurl it!" - Roughly 8-11 seconds after this emote, Solusek Ro summons adds, Wizards use Beam of Solteris to get rid of them. (Fire MGB Heal at this time as well) - Adds will go DIRECTLY for whomever Sol Ro has on target, pickup heals then.

"Mayong Mistmoore the Darkness 's hands flicker with corruption." - Summons bat adds, Again use Wizards Beam of Solteris to get rid of them.

HEALS:
Group 1- 3 man fast heal rot (light/Remedy combo)
Group 2- 3 man fast heal rot (light/Remedy combo)

Everyone else watches health accordingly.

TANK:

Last 2 people in zone are on rampage, have Pallies go to guildhall while buffing etc, and banner in before engage.

Atleast 3 tanks on each boss preferably. Occasionally one will be flung from Sol Ro, next tank needs to step up QUICKLY.

---------------------------------------

Dont know much about the baning Im afraid, I just do it when told. Let me know if you have any other questions, and I can ask around.

any pointers for mob placement? we seem to be getting to 40-50% on both and losing too many due to adds or MM poping on healers

put one on the left side back of room. other near the ramp up to the throne. and toss healers either on the wall between them. or over by ramp up to entrance of the room. big thing is for everyone else to stay the hell out of the middle of the room. or MM pops on them and goes to town on them.

What banishment? :p

I didnt even know there was banishment on this event. :confused:

I got a few questions on this raid -

What is the best way to deal with Sol Ro Dervish adds?

Does anyone know how exactly to bane MM, and do we bane both pops of him?

Basically my guild is beating the 1st MM no problem with him randomly changing into bats, dealing with Sol Ro alone isn't the problem, its when both pop and those dervs blow up our people. Either by their AE or attacking the MT - and after the other tanks die… well its over.

Just looking for some more clarification, thanks.

Beams, beams and more beams.

Use beam nukes (wizards, rangers) on them when they spawn. This generally takes care of them almost instantly. If it doesnt take care of them instantly then you have a issue with people being to spread out or running around stupid come time for bats/dervish to spawn. split MM and SolRo appart. Designate a spot for casters to stand in always and have melee shift to those spots each time the mobs are due to spawn. Burn them down and then head on back to your normal routine. Make sure shaman avoid droping that god damn idol right in the direct path of beam nukers to MM or Solro as it causes los issues.

There is always a chance your tank will die come time of Dervish or Bats due to the insain procs those mobs have (like 5k dd). The adds add a massive spike hit on the tank from time to time.

The banes...simply have 1 group bane him each time MM spawns. Have the bane order preset before start the event. Each time he changes to bats and then back, is the time you should bane him.

We beat it thanks Pepper, appreciate it.

Watch for the DP emote at around 30-40% from MM, max melee beats that.

How else do you guys position the 2 Gods and where else do you position healers? I know, normally, that guilds adapt strats to suit them. Any insight would be most appreciated, thanks!

With the banes Ive heard it is six not five and vice vrs ~

Wondering if anyone can confirm this again ?

Fact - its 5 banes, on every pop (will stop bats for another minute) - it actually tells you when banes stop working.

We actually put them both on the back wall, keeping DPS / healers (out of MM AE range) on the yellow doorway / portal thing, and each god in the 2 corners. Adds are sorta under control there, and MM pops right there. If a tank cannot hit / see the Gods have them look up. Semi-controllable fight there for my guild.

Last edited:
I was talking to a friend last night, he said they burned down Sol Ro first then finished off Mayong.

What's the penalty for not keeping them balanced?

Mayong hits a lil harder but its far from unbearable, guild switched from balancing to burn and went from both gods at 50% to both gods dead =)

So these banes are the ones we got form demi or do you loot them otw to the fight ?

The Shard of Eternals Lights are from trash mobs on the last island. Melees can use the bane weapons from Demiplane for dps if one of their current weapons is less dps then bane.

Mayong poped on us as we was clearing up to the event.

Tell your casters to leave their eyes out of the event or anyone with beads!

The burn method can be confirmed as I watched it myself ~

Solteris Owned ...

Mayong Mistmoore is diminished! // -- Any significance to this emote?
Solusek Ro is diminished! // -- Same here

Solusek Ro focuses his wrath on one person!
-5 seconds later
Solusek Ro casts aside his target!
Solusek Ro gazes at ______ in anger and prepares a massive torrent of energy!
You feel the glare of Solusek Ro focus on you!

Now, when he 'casts aside his target' it seems that's when the tanks is "banished" to some other part of the chamber, I think just to the center of the room. Also, what happens that _____ needs to run away?

Can I get some clarity on these two emotes and what exactly goes on during them?