Solteris Event 2 - Mayong's Fourth Confidant

Trophy

Reaction score
any info/strats for solteris2 yet?maybe how to get control of the adds?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Aprosis.jpg
    Aprosis.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited by a moderator:
not 100% sure as my guild has just started working on this but i hear some are mezzable and all are snareable

Event starts with Ur-Floxis Lochmaul. Ur-Floxis Lochmaul is pretty straight forward kill, with a couple little exceptions. He causes your main tanks to lose agro every so often so its pretty important to have people lower on agro than warriors if can. Rest of his stuff is junk, 4k ae blah blah.

Every 1 minute and 50 seconds from the second you agro Ur-Floxis you get a wave of 10 random adds. The adds include Gargoyles and Werewolfs (both mezable), and Drachnids and Vampires (not mezable). The Deathfists (Vampire) AE rampages and it hurts pretty badly. They are the bottle neck of the event basicly.

After Ur-Floxis dies Aprosis becomes active. He rampages, casts a targeted 100 AE range Blind/Silence and casts a banishment type spells which casters have to take care of, much like geting rid of Devlins shield in Demi-plane. The Banishment spells take place every 1 minute and 5 seconds. At which you have 10 seconds to stop it till he says "Begone" and someone ends up in Katta.

To stop the banishment 3 spells (Fire, Cold, or Magic) have to be cast at random depending on Aprosis emotes.

Aprosis gathers together a ball of freezing energy and prepares to hurl it at his enemies! Cast Cold nukes on him.

Aprosis gathers together a ball of arcane energy and prepares to hurl it at his enemies! Cast Magic nukes on him.

Aprosis gathers together a ball of blazing energy and prepares to hurl it at his enemies! Cast Fire nukes on him.

This is all I can gather off the top of my head atm. If need more direct info on certain things ask.

Do adds stop spawning once orc is dead? We couldnt find out yet tho as Aprosis raping us pretty much everytime we killed orc.

Any special way to deal with adds on this? Or kite/mezz only?

Any way to "hide" from silence ae, ie behind walls or something?

Thanks.

The silence AE is 100 range off whoever he targets, just stand at max heal/nuke range and you should be fine.

Adds stop spawning when Aprosis is at 74%
only is i die befor 30 persent
adds pop at 30 and 10 persent
all non mezzable mobs should be killed befor then and just mezz the last two rounds of mezzables and kite none mezzables
all adds depop when event is finished
not 100 persent on this but i belive if you keep healers in the cubby that the ae want hit them

man how do you guys deal with the stupid heal aggro on clerics and other healers

Is the adds that start at 30% timed like the rest or is a seperate spawn at 30 and 10%? Do you thin out the nonmezzables before he is at 74% or after? It seems like they get loose way too much.

Also after he emotes the banishment emote are those the correct spells to cast and can only they be cast during that period. It seems the opposite would be cast to prevent him from banishing.

Last edited:
Anyone have any specifics on how to deal with this event? How do you control the adds, Max numbers of waves before 74% you can deal with. Do you kill adds before 74%, or kite them all? Anyone know the exact number of nukes needed to stop the banishment? Seems 10ish.... Any hints on making him not rape tank ect. Thanks in advance for any specifics anyone can provide.

Anyone have any specifics on how to deal with this event? How do you control the adds, Max numbers of waves before 74% you can deal with. Do you kill adds before 74%, or kite them all? Anyone know the exact number of nukes needed to stop the banishment? Seems 10ish.... Any hints on making him not rape tank ect. Thanks in advance for any specifics anyone can provide.

Anyone got any hints or tricks for this ? Or anything to add?

My guild finally beat this and a few things we did was first off we had one cleric heal the kiters instead of druids because clerics can heal and get less aggro. Also we had mages Coh clerics around to wipe there aggro on adds. And last we kited/mezzed adds until 73% then we killed them all kill aprosis down to 30% killed all adds and burned him down last 10% for the win!

orc

high dps is needed, if a guild can get orc down to udner 20% before first adds its cake. hit him with all you have got.

have an adds team to kill adds a little to lessen numbers

when orc is on 5% , have all clear the place where the orc is and kill adds, have casters finish him off.

have someone witing to pull apro (pally, ranger, sk etc)

pull apro to other side of the archway, pin and burn him to 74.

once at 74, dance tank him, and all move to adds.

have caster chain root him and deal with the banish.

once all adds dead, dps to 30, dance tank, kill adds, back on apro.

at 10% , get all adds kited/mezzed and brun apro, ads depop on win

what do you mean by 'dance tank"?

My guess would be summon tank him by kiting him around so the tank takes less rounds, Aprosis might still be rootable so that'll make it easier.

there is no unusual strat about this raid event : basically dps the orc as fast as possible , chanters and offtanks control the adds , get on aprosis in 1 of the cubbies ( west one prefered ) burn him hardcore down to 70 ¨% adds will stop poping - make sure you use the correct nuke on him in order to prevent the banishing - at 30 % adds repop back but by that time you should rez up people and buff while keeping the tanks up on him , at 30 % burn him , control the adds . pretty straight event

clerics should be in 1 of the cubbies or behind the rock right in front of the last west cubby in order to avoid being silenced and have 1 offtank grab the adds that might run to them

the silence aprosis casts is based on line of sight. we have only beat this event twice. its a dps fight and from what have seen its based on luck. the more mezzables you get the better. how we judge whether or not we can win is how many waves of adds we get. only 1 set of adds on the orc and the orc must be down in under 3 minutes. after aprosis is pulled and dpsed to 74% you can only have 1 more set of adds spawn. if you get a third set of adds to spawn just jump the event you wont win.

I have heard that Township Rebellion has a strat that is completely different from anyone else. Supposedly they do something really off the wall.

well since it got nerfed the number of unmezzable adds on each wave isnt as random as before ... it has ben made easier and lot of guilds seem to be getting past it lately while it used to be the cockblocking event in this zone

TR use a ranger cone root trat to control adds from what i remember being told my a member of theres. basically, they kite teh adds in circles through the LoS of 2 rangers who are chain cast cone root :)