SOE Sued

On a different note, he could get tons of random pussy and not have to worry about whether or not they are super hotties.... because who cares?

I hope the jackass loses... so he sues sony... is he going to pop around sueing every single online video game manufacturer next? He could be a professional lawsuit plaintiff.

F this guy.

This will be completely be thrown out of court. The Americans with Disabilities Act only applies to physical places of business and access to the products, goods, services, etc...

As in you must have ramps, certain space between aisles, handles in bathrooms, etc...

This would be like sueing Playboy because you are blind and cannot see the pictures.

IF, and this is a HUGE IF, but if this guy won, this would be the end of great gaming for good. The amount of money and resources that would be spent into making games accesible to the blind would be so huge, it would take away from the game, and we would have nothing but mediocre games.

Did anyone see that program on that kid that black kid that mastered echo location and can do everything prettu much normal even though he is blind?

Did anyone see that program on that kid that black kid that mastered echo location and can do everything prettu much normal even though he is blind?

I'm thinking this guy is just "legally blind" meaning he sits with his face 2" away from the screen.

Years ago when I worked at the National Guard there was a programmer there that had a 27" TV he was using as a monitor, he basically rested his forehead against it and had everything magnified.

havnt read the article yet but, like has been said if this guy were to win it would do more harm than good to every one. i honestly do not see it going any where cause there would be blind ppl lining up to get their piece of the pie and moving on to all the other online companies..

I think I'm going to sue Carowinds. I'm too fat for half their rides =(.

Can I sue the air force for being too tall to be a jet fighter?

OOO im going to sue ever restaurant i find because im too much of a male to use female bathroom.

Wonder if he is going to Sue HBO because they are not making TV blind friendly...

maybe if I give him the idea I can get a cut!

douche bag I hope someone finds him and ties his Achilles together :confused:

Im sueing the goverment because i dont have a job. It's their fault as they fucked up the ecconomy

I wonder if i lose my arms if i could sue every company that has doors with door knobs.

This guy is a real douchebag.

Disclaimer: kkthnx is british, not American.

Im sueing the goverment because i dont have a job. It's their fault as they fucked up the ecconomy

haha
I also plan Suing my mother because I was born ugly .... due to her poor genetics I am unable to get a job as a model an support my family

I know haha.

kkthnx I can't join irc =(

Damn mibbit says "Connection failed (Max clones reached for your IP)"

While i am torn between what is really right on this. if u read the story he has made multiple attempts with soe to at least do somthing and they choose to ignore it. yea when i first saw it i though great another math fucka tryin to make money but after read the thing its not soley about money he wants to play like evryone else we all enjoy to and fact is sony doent allow him that ability. they make a very good point that other games do allow third party software and in sonys eula it flat out says its a no no. While i do see a lot of u upset at the fact that hes doign so and yes it probably will have a negative impact on pricing so on so forth. But how many of u have had a lagit bitch or grip with soe and they always ignore there user base. for once one persoin is standing up and shoving there foot up there ass. maybe they will learn to listen to there user base instead of ignoring it. i dont normally agree with sueing someone for stupid shit but. fact is sony is breaking the law and someone finally calling ther bluff. sad that it has to come to sueing them to get them to listen at all. we have all seen this countless times with sonys lack of effort in fixing bugs shit and every other thing under the sun.

Write to SoE and see if you get an answer

The article stated this as well:

"Beyond the denial of entertainment, the suit also contends that Sony's actions have caused visually impaired gamers a financial loss. Because Sony runs an official auction site where gamers can sell their in-game items for real money, the suit says Stern's inability to participate in that marketplace is costing him money. "

What does this refer to? I thot it was strickly forbidden to do this? What auction site??