SOD compile for emu crashes my Cleric everytime...

Mojoguy01

Reaction score
Recently I finally got my hands on a copy of EQ:SOD install that can be used on the emu.

I played with it for a couple hours I believe on Sunday 6boxing just fine. However, when I came home from work on Monday my 6th box (Cleric) always crashes when MQ2 is loaded onto her client.

I've tried a clean install of SOD client AND a clean install of the SOD MMOBugs compile.

What else could be causing this? Is there an error log I can give you guys?

Additionally: I've tried turning off every single plugin except the core ones and it still happens. :confused:

[edit]: I tried again my turning off EVERY plugin possible, and then re-loading the pluginmanager in-game and going down the list enabling stuff. Apparently, MQ2Melee is crashing the shit out of my Cleric everytime she tries to login or load it.

Any idea what's up with the SOD MQ2Melee compile :O?

Cheers,
Mojo

Last edited:
Someone else had also reporting crashing issue with MQ2Melee on SoD.

Xeniaz is looking into it.

Hurray \o/

Also @ Jim, i had forgotten where the dump file was, but i went through and isolated it down to MQ2Melee earlier as posted.

Hopefully Xeniaz finds what's up :D!

Thanks guys

<goes to renew his sub before it runs out>

Hurray \o/

Also @ Jim, i had forgotten where the dump file was, but i went through and isolated it down to MQ2Melee earlier as posted.

Hopefully Xeniaz finds what's up :D!

Thanks guys

<goes to renew his sub before it runs out>

NP, linked thread just in case you had brain fart. I know I have my fair share of them.

Still broke :'(

Do you guys need something from me to fix it? :confused:

Inside your EverQuest/Logs folder is a debug.dmp file, I can use that to help narrow down the cause. I was working with someone else on this issue, but after talking to them couldn't get them to crash :)

When my mmoloader stops being a bitch tomorrow I'll get you that dump file :). I cleared any .dmp that was previously there. So whenever i get a chance I'll give you one that specifically outlines what is ONLY happening for my cleric with mq2melee. :cool: