Skyfire - End of an Empire

tiki

Premium Member
Reaction score
So anyone got any tips on the Hero mission in Skyfire I do great untill the big guy spawns and starting knocking my toons all over the place

So anyone got any tips on the Hero mission in Skyfire I do great untill the big guy spawns and starting knocking my toons all over the place

walk thru Talk to Lcea Katta to begin the event.

Talendor will cast Talendor's Fiery Breath, on emote, this needs healed through.

You will begin with 3 Kar`zok mobs. Balance kill the mobs to not get overwhelemed.

Kar`zok Lifestealers will use Virulent Toxin, which will viral to group members.

Once you start getting Meteor emotes, you will need to click the shield looted from Kar`zok mobs in the center of the giant red circles to deflect meteors. It is best to do this during the later parts and just move out of the red circles before it due to click re-use time. Players in the red circle will be hit with Draconic Meteor, if not deflected.

When Kar`Zok Warleader Hegron attacks, he will emote people about being doomed, they will be hit with Doomhammer, run away if you get the emote

Kar`Zok Warleader Hegron will also have a nearby emote that does Hammer Smash if you don't run out

When Overking Bathezid is the final mob, simply range kill him to win.

You will want to loot Overking's Tooth during this mission to be used in the Veeshan's Peak Key Quest Scaled Key.