/SHIELDING question

arumple

Reaction score
I cant get my warrior to quit shielding peeps any help thanks

In game do

/melee protect=0 save

would be cool to do it only on enc / cle
not sure the protectif would allow to specify the class, but only the % life...but that would be cool, it's kind of stupid to /shield a necro

would be cool to do it only on enc / cle
not sure the protectif would allow to specify the class, but only the % life...but that would be cool, it's kind of stupid to /shield a necro

Aye, that is the reason I allowed for customization. You can restrict it however you wish with the protectif entry. If you want only certain classes, use Select with the class shortnames. Add any other conditions you want.

htw

something like that ?

protectif=${If[${Select[${Target.Class.ShortName}],ENC,CLE}],25,0}

i typed in /melee protect=0 save and he is still shielding when people get below 30 %

n/m figured it out thanks for the help

nvm, aint worth my time.

Last edited:
protect merc?

this is a great tool if in group setting, but still wonder how to change it to protect merc from adds etc if 'soloing'..do I add something to :
protectif=${If[${Select[${Target.Class.ShortName}],ENC,CLE}],25,0} , and does that go in INI file?
Many Thanks,
Hurl

this is a great tool if in group setting, but still wonder how to change it to protect merc from adds etc if 'soloing'..do I add something to :
protectif=${If[${Select[${Target.Class.ShortName}],ENC,CLE}],25,0} , and does that go in INI file?
Many Thanks,
Hurl
It only checks group members. I can look into adding capability to shield mercs.

htw