Shaman/Druid Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimsters

Reaction score
In the default of MQ2 autobot there is a Shaman.ini and Druid.ini, but no .mac's for these. Would appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction to the shaman and druid .mac that links the default .ini's Thanks.

grimsters said:
In the default of MQ2 autobot there is a Shaman.ini and Druid.ini, but no .mac's for these. Would appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction to the shaman and druid .mac that links the default .ini's Thanks.
I think that's because autobot is for all classes.. not sure though.. never used it.

but which macro is used? There is no autobot.mac so will try ZBot just wanted to know what mac was linked to the shaman.ini and druid.ini I managed to learn to change the shaman.ini to RD_(shaman name).ini so will see if I can find the right mac.

Seen autobot but it's ay advanced for what I am looking for. The Zbot is what I am using but does anyone know how to make it work for a shaman and a druid? Thanks

Zbot is the macro I would like to use with my shaman if anyone has successfully used it please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.