Seattle98104 scammer

Chink

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Recently purchased a shaman from this guy around march and today at work I have got emails from Sony about password change request, knowing he called soe to change PW and etc.Now he didn't change the email so I have gotten all the emails referring to the name change and server transfer.Why do people do this kind of chit? I have all the pm's and the emails about how he called Sony and asked to rename and move his toon.

New name is :sticth on the Maelin server go say hello

Last edited:
Member did not respond to investigation. Seattle98104 has been removed from our community. Sorry for your loss Chink.

If it is your card that has been on file most recently and you have all the other info, you can call SoE yourself and get the account back and explain to them that it was hacked basically, by someone frauding you. It can be done.

if he doesnt have the sq/a then he cant do anything i thought?

unless you didnt chnage it after buying the acct maybe?

Reply in email saying it's not you, and whomever is calling obviously has some information you left lying around.
Ask them to change the SQ and such since someone else obviously has it.
The emails are going to you, so it should make it much easier.

Hmm

When i had this kind of problem happen, I wne and did online tech support. The guy who scammed me had moved the character, changed the pw and SQ and did a name change. Now, they gave the account back to me with the basic mumbo jumbo. i told them it would be payday before i could secure a new account and get the character transferd off.

not 2 days later the guy who scammed me did the same thing i did to recover the account. when i had to go back to tec support they refused to give me access back unless i provided the 1st CC (which i had) B-date etc etc. As a final security they tell me i cant have access unless i can provide the Account key used to create an EQ2 account almost 2 years previous.

As i had bought this account and never heard of them asking for someting like this (i lost the account).. -has this happened to anyone?-

( i had sold the account, the guy who scammed me bought it, and then charged my papyal account back about 2 weeks later)

The EQ2 thing would just make it harder for someone to is not the original owner to reclaim an EQ1 account.

Your best bet just say that the account is compromised and has been sold and resold several times and then get it banned. You are hosed at this point and lost the account. Best thing you can do is make it so he cannt use the account either.

They wont even do that at times. I traded an account of mine for a WoW account a while back and the guy ganked the wow account back a week later. When I tried to recover my own account, sony wouldnt give it to me because they asked for the same thing, some wierd info about station access of soe crap which I had no clue about. So I called sony up and told them how it was bought and sold many times and verified the same info that he had to show that it was a comprimised account. They said straight up they wont ban an account just because two people have access to the same information.

i tryed to do the same to ban an account a guy stole from a friend they told me the same thing about people having the info.
maybe it just depends on who takes the call.

Fook it

The EQ2 thing would just make it harder for someone to is not the original owner to reclaim an EQ1 account.

Your best bet just say that the account is compromised and has been sold and resold several times and then get it banned. You are hosed at this point and lost the account. Best thing you can do is make it so he cannt use the account either.

Basically Just trying to do what JJ stated, soon after it happened.

Jesus - working on your post count, or just not paying attention to the age on threads?

C,mon guys. Give him a break. This thread was indeed pretty insane.

On a totally unrelated note--

WOOHOO POST #367 OH YEAAAHHH.

post number 200052 lol

seriously this was a nasty thing that happened... i feel bad for you..

to bad you didn't go into the station account and look at the payment history and you could have gotten his/her name and addy if he/she used a credit card
then showed up at his/her house with a baseball bat

Yep. Every single time I've gone to jail over an EQ account it's been totally worth it.

didn't they use to delete posts that were just stupid when trying to get to post 10?