Same macro on 3 dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivolt

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I can run my forage macro on 2 accounts on the same computer at the same time with no problem, but when I try to run it on the 3rd account it refuses to run. It sits there and does nothing. I even tried making a copy of the macro under a different name and run it that way. I was able to run a spell casting macro on the 3rd account while the first 2 did forage. More troubleshooting to follow. Any ideas?

Fry said:
Make a hotkey for Forage.

Fry.
I misunderstood this, so you (Hivolt) might too. I thought he meant make a hotkey for Forage and do it manually. What he really means is you need a hotkey for Forage for the forage macro to work.

Thanks for the input but I have one made, it is in the same place on each of the 3. The hotkey works when pushed manually. I am workin alot atm, when i get time i plan on:

1) Trying macro on that 3rd toon only logged in.
2) Adding /echo "1", /echo"2", ... etc. after each command in the macro to see how far it gets before it stops.
3) Making a macro that pushes that hotkey instead of the /doability command.

I may be able to get to that tomorrow. Anything else i can try?

Hivolt said:
Thanks for the input but I have one made, it is in the same place on each of the 3. The hotkey works when pushed manually. I am workin alot atm, when i get time i plan on:

1) Trying macro on that 3rd toon only logged in.
2) Adding /echo "1", /echo"2", ... etc. after each command in the macro to see how far it gets before it stops.
3) Making a macro that pushes that hotkey instead of the /doability command.

I may be able to get to that tomorrow. Anything else i can try?

Make sure you have a hotkey up on your abilitys menu in options not just your main hotkey window. This is normally the issue. I don't see why else it wouldn't work.

Fry.

nod, ctrl c and in there have the forage button and be on that page.... was what I had to do to make it work.

OMG, thanks!! Somehow i had the hotbutton for forage in my hotbar1 window without it being in my actions window anywhere. The last patch and UI redo must have wiped out the actions window settings but left the hotbar one. Much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.