Rog vs. Berz

Zerk'd around

I am #6 or so with mah zerker on mah server....and if you KNOW how to use your disc's ...in the correct order, and sequence....have at least a 155/34 avg weapon....or 135/30....you can destory a rouge for burst DPS.....u need a name dead fast....rogues....nah.....have the zerks burn.....20k dps...i can sustain that for at least around 2 min.....i box= Bard, Monk, Rogue, Cleric, & a Zerker....parse says it all... Zerk is easy 5k avg....all melee are in top 10 serverwise. Zerk's rule.

Id be curious to know what berserkers use for grouping or long trash clears. What will max out their dps without burning up their endurance?

Nordstrom12 wrote

Oh and a max AAed zerker does not run ooe in groups so you people saying they burn endurance you're wrong and need to stop using Vigorous axe throw and shared bloodlust because devs have said them 2 abilitys are not ment to be spammed and to begin with both SUCK ass and dont add crap for dps so why waste the endurance ?

i agree with shared bloodlust sucking i never use it but vig axe i use every time its up every bit of dps is just that dps

i never run ooe even when using vig axe

guess its how u play the zerker