Question RNG hate & WAR melee profile TBM

Blitzkrieg

Time Traveling Troll
Reaction score
Red Telephone Booth, formerly a Cardboard Box
Website
www.mulletjunky.com
Got my 3 box geared out and was testing around in Sul Vius and Crypt of Sul using MQ2Bot and some melee shits.

Things I noticed...

1. BRD mezzing seems spotty or mobs are highly resistant in TBM? I'm using the UseMez=1 from MQ2Bot with Wave of Torpor and Slumber of Silisia.

2. Can someone provide a mq2melee profile for Warrior? I've tried using MQ2Bot but the targeting gets locked up and everything goes to shit, so I play this one with only MQ2Melee.

3. Does a RNG have insane threat generation or is it due to #2 above? I had to strip out of a lot of spells from the RNG's spell bar in order to keep threat down. This however lead to a melee dps merc taking the threat >100 lol.

The WAR and BRD are in TBM gear, the RNG is in TDS gear.

Make sure that if the toon has the ability to use a hate reduction AA that is toggled (enable/disable) that you have it enabled. I made that mistake on my wizzy and he was getting INSANE agro. Swapped it to enabled and it was fine again. I forget if Rangers have such a thing, but I use one in my box groups and he's usually okay on agro unless the SK is slacking.

RNG has insane aggro due to the fire nukes/summer splash or whatever. jolting kicks line should mitigate that. Also you could make it use an if statement to only use fire nukes if your .PctAggro is below 90 or something.