Ritual of Terror

So we had 4 looters this time, looted correct glyphs had assigned looters at base of each temple (with correct emoted named etc) we ran up at the same time got no dt, so I figure we had that part right. Tried handing them in at the same time, tried attacking them all, tried handing them in in order of spam, tried right clicking from inventory, tried handing them in in loot order, nothing worked. Any info on how to activate the 4 named here would help a ton..

We are about same spot now, do you split up the raid into 4 or just keep each boss busy while the rest run around to each boss killing them in order?
I remember seeing something about adds, do we have to fight off adds at each temple as we work on each boss also and kill them in the right order?
The start to this raid is pure torture just to get to the learning point lol.

raid is broken atm and un winnable as of 11/16/10 as for activating you need to do it almost immediately after grime dies and all 4 looters must run up the temples at same time

You sure it's un winnable? seem lots of guilds are still beating this thing or maybe have already dunno which.

its broken whatever guild beat this event did it before this bug

Its Beatable, but apparently only 1 or 2 guilds have done it. Need a ton of DPS to pull it off is all i know.

Forums indicated a fix going in with next patch.

atm my understanding is you have to down the 4 named in 4.5 mins. that is why there saying it takes so much dps. the 4 mobs have about 18 mill a piece. I have not confirmed this myself as we have not tried since everyones been saying its broke.

Raid was never *broken* you have 4 seconds once the last glyph is looted to do all turn-ins in proper order, if the last glyph is a trigger glyph you might as well reset your event and begin clearing again.

The only way to do this is pre-position NON lagged players. Coordinate for quick turn-ins, and knock it out.

Past that you have AoE clump the lizards and hope your dps is retard strong.

By far the hardest raid in t1/t2 (considering well has been 3 grouped)

(considering well has been 3 grouped)

heard rumors that this was possible (actually heard 21 folks) but really 3 grps?

any idea what kind 3 grps that would be?

AOE clump the lizards? Not sure if this was still possible last night we leashed Cenobite of Fear on our last attempt when he was not far from the bottom of the ramp of his temple.
That also refilled his HP of course to 100% but we lost control of adds before that so it was downhill already.

What do you mean by "trigger glyph"? and from what I understand from your post, you have 4 seconds to do turn in once last glyph is looted? does this mean u already have the 3 first looters positioned at their lizard, then the 4th looter loots and runs to his lizard and turns in? by "order" does this mean they must be turned in order looted? emoted? etc?... One last thing, once u do turn ins do the lizards auto agro the person turning in?

Do the 4 mobs need to be killed 1 by 1? If so, any certain order?

Tried this again. Did not get to the final 4. Died as Grime popped. A few notes on spells cast.

Kerchak - 12
--- Gorilla Glare - 4
--- Gorilla Roar - 5
--- Gorilla Throw - 3

The Boogeymonster on 1/2/2011

The Boogeymonster - 2
--- Boogey Root - 2

The Frightflinger on 1/2/2011

The Frightflinger - 4
--- Vampiric Link - 4

The Tentacle Terror Mentor on 1/2/2011

The Tentacle Terror Mentor - 7
--- Phobonull - 3
--- Piercing Wound - 4

The Thoughtleader on 1/2/2011

The Thoughtleader - 14
--- Follow the Leader - 6
--- Forced Displacement - 8

The Turbulance Toad on 1/2/2011

The Turbulance Toad - 16
--- Blood Chill - 6
--- Storm of Blood - 5
--- Toad Terror - 5

The Spinefreezer Queen on 1/2/2011

The Spinefreezer Queen - 7
--- Frightful Grasp - 1
--- Spine Freeze - 6

Tentacle terror phobonull debuffs the raid. Then Turbulence toad Cast some nasty AEs that also drop cold resist. Spinefreezer queen pops baby spiders the entire time she is up plus one of her dots is cold based so if you have not cured the toads dot you will not resist the spiders. Spider dots are really nasty.

Storm of Blood
Slot Description
1: Decrease HP when cast by 15000
2: Decrease Hitpoints by 18000 per tick
3: Decrease Attack Speed by 130%

Spine Freeze

Slot Description
1: Increase Spell Damage by 0%
2: Limit: Resist (Fire allowed)
3: Decrease Fire Resist by 800
4: Decrease Hitpoints by 1000 per tick (5 mins)
5: Increase corruption counter by 25
6: Decrease HP when cast by 25000

What do you mean by "trigger glyph"?

There are 7 mini's that drop runes. When you loot 4 of these runes ( random each time) you will see the emote as to which temple it goes to. So if you don't have the 4 emotes before Grime is up you are probably screwed.

Is that still a bug? Seems almost impossible to loot grime and run to a pyramid and hand in that fast. Should be able to loot get set then hand in.