Ritual of Terror

Victor2525

Reaction score
Any info on this event we have got fare but sadly not able beat it

Sounds like you have beat Tick Tock. Give up the run down on that

You don't need to beat Tick Tock to attempt this raid

You don't need to beat Tick Tock to attempt this raid

truly not my point. The point is this is new content and not even hard content at that. I would be very shocked to find any info posted on these events any time soon.

HOT raids are not easy if you think they are you are wrong. The group content is easy but the raids are no where like that

Here's the order the Glyphs dropped, and what dropped them:
----------------------------------------------------------------

Boogeymonster: --You have looted a Glyph of the Nightcreep.--
Frightflinger: --You have looted a Glyph of the Twicedead.--
The Tentacle Terror Mentor: --You have looted a Glyph of the Engulfing Menace.--
The Thoughtleader: --You have looted a Glyph of the Blind Eye.--
The Turbulance Toad: --You have looted a Glyph of the Unrest.--
The Spinefreezer Queen: --You have looted a Glyph of the Innaction.--
Grime, Amygdalan General: --You have looted a Glyph of the Horror.--

-----------------------------------------------------------------
When I looted certain Glyphs, specific named emoted, as follows:

--You have looted a Glyph of the Engulfing Menace.--
Diviner of Dread says 'I foresaw that you, would recognize that for what it is. It would be best if you were to throw it into the river.'

--You have looted a Glyph of the Nightcreep.--
Templar of Terror says 'So, you want to take me on? That works for me. Come over here where I can get at you!'

--You have looted a Glyph of the Blind Eye.--
Cenobite of Fear says 'You shall not live long enough to use that ! From Cazic's heart I stab at thee!'

--You have looted a Glyph of the Innaction.--
Archon of Anxiety says 'I do not fear that trinket. And I DO know the meaning of fear. Here's a lesson for you!'

<sometime>

Diviner of Dread shouts 'I warned you that this would happen! The first of our defenses is down!'

Here's their emotes once all were looted...
these repeated in the same order a bunch of times.

Cenobite of Fear shouts 'Ah, they think to leave me alone, then I shall add my power to the rift! It will become permanent soon enough!'
Templar of Terror shouts 'They fear me too much to fight me. I am free to empower the gate!'
Archon of Anxiety shouts 'None of the intruders are near. I shall channel the faith of our followers into the gate!'
Diviner of Dread shouts 'I knew I would have this moment free. I shall entice power to the gate! I will bring more creatures through, which will strengthen the gate.'

<fail>

The Templar of Terror shouts, 'It is done! The rift will remain. Norrath will be bathed in terror!'

Conclusion: specific Glyphs goe with specific named somehow. The emotes change every time we do the event so the looters have to check to see what emotes happen and who said them.

you kill about 30 of the trash to get the nameds to start spawning. well the mini named anyway. then loadsa nameds plus an add keep spawning keep killing, thats as far as we got.

Are u guy's killing the gorilla before any mini nameds?

raid seems easy enough minus the fact activating the named seems impossible got the 4 correct runes and tried a bunch of different things and nothing turned them on so we cleared spawning trash for hours figuring it out and gave up

Any one got tips on which 4 runes are the correct ones and how do you use them?

If you loot one and run up the temple you die from DT or die from looting the incorrect one.

Okay killed enough that the Tae EW ran off. Then nothing happened. No minis. So we killed the Gorilla got a mini pop then it reset. Mini did aggro on somebody that ran so does leashing the minis reset it or did we miss something?

A few other notes from our attempt. Se set up near where the spell vendors are in the regular zone. Made a nice narrow space between the river and the wall for rangers to focus on rooting mobs.

Trash comes in groups of five. Four Servants of Fear and one Disciple of Fear. All can be rooted, snared, mezzed, stunned and charmed. Max hit was about 12.5k on warrior Max on others 15K. They cast:

Frightful Grasp (Single target, unresistable)

1: Root
2: Decrease Hitpoints by 10000 per tick (3 ticks)

After the 30th mob died the remaining Tae Ew left the pyramids and the raid received the following emote:

The Tae Ew not afraid of you anymore! Do not need leadersss that tell us to die for them. We leave! You fight for lossst god of Fear, we go home.

That's when we engaged Kerchak. He's leashed to the ramp. Looks like max hit was 21k. We pulled him off the ramp and cornered him next to the ramp. Nice cubby there that works well. Casts the following spells:

Gorilla Throw (Single Target, unresistable)

1: Knockback (10) and Toss Up (10)
2: Decrease Hitpoints by 30000

Gorilla Glare (Single Target, -625 Magic resist)

1: Unknown #343 (100/50/0)
2: Stun (6.00 sec)
3: Root
4: Decrease Hitpoints by 3000 per tick (1 min)
5: Increase Curse Counter by 26

Gorilla Roar (PBAE, 200 range, -625 Magic resist)

1: Decrease Hitpoints by 10000 per tick (3 ticks)
2: Stun (3.00 sec)

Was after he died and the gorgon got leashed the summoned something into Feerott (by the emotes) then it reset on us before we could figure out anything else.

Thats the issue we never got any runes as it reset right after we killed the gorilla. Just trying to find out if killing the gorilla after the Tae EW run off is correct. We did see minis start to pop. I am hoping that it just reset because somebody leashed the gorgon.

Kind of a pita raid to spend that much time killing hard hitting trash then the gorilla with all the stuns to reach a point where you can even start to figure out whats going on.

ok since they "fixed" note that not sure if broken again, it worked like this last we won was after the gorila dies move up to where mobs spawn and kill them there pin them in any of the corners basicly dps fight evrytime u kill one next spawns and if not aggroed it resets why its better to do it on top cures wont work so grup heal ftw keep killing adds until u activate 4 bosses then control them however u can

you have the rush all four temples keep agro on all 4 named and know the kill order, raid sux

Your saying that on the final 4 bosses u have to actually kill them in a certain order? so far what I know is that once u loot a correct rune u get a personal emote saying blah blah blah, once 4 looters get the emotes u rush the 4 temples with the correct rune holder in each temple??