REQUEST- SHAM BOT MAC

warmoil

Reaction score
any one have a good working shaman bot macro, i duel box with a shaman and woudl liek to just let him loose slow, heal, maybe a dot or two maybe not, med when he is supposed too or canni. anyone have one please pm me or send me a link.

nils makes a FANTASTIC shaman mac check it out something like afshaman

Do a search here in mmobugs search window for shaman.mac or shaman. I found a great one here. A couple bugs in it. But myself and a friend have tinkered with it a little got it doing exactly what we need and then some. It is easy to setup once you take the time to tinker with it. Would love to learn how to code in AA abilities into it. Like use the AA slow. Would anyone be willing to talk and work me through it?

I haven't looked at the one posted here but mine will take AA as spells

Code:
SlowSpell=Turgur's Swarm
SlowSpellGem=alt

this would use the AA in mine instead of what ever slow spell you have selected.

nils

I just use modbot for my shaman, as well as all of my box characters. It slows, heals, buffs, etc. I like it for an all in one package for keeping my setup the same for all toons.

My same feelings with Zbot...one macro for all classes :)

Zbot is based off RH and that macro is bloated with a lot of extra code that makes it eat memory that can cause serious performance issues. Regardless if you think its true or not it happens. RaidDruid was just as bad until it was overhauled into AutoBot and cutting the size of the macro down drastically.

JJ, not sure why you're always so quick to criticize Zbot but I've been using it as my only bot macro since first starting to use MQ2. I've never had any problems of any kind, you've never seen me say xxxx function isn't working or anything. I load 4 chars on this PC and 2 on the other PC and they all stay leashed tight when running thru any zones...Dragonscales, Loping Plains, Hills or wherever.

Loonies came back to EQ several months ago and majorly modernized it to do anything you can do without a macro. I could care less whether you say it has extra code or whatever...it performs flawlessly with no problems at all.

All these things I see people asking for their classes to do...use AA slow, canni, AA rez, etc., it already does all that. Sure, you can say I haven't seen any other botting macro besides Zbot, but why would I want to if this does everything possible?

When I add my 3rd PC in May, I'll be ready to box up to 2 full groups as I add more accounts. What more would I want out of my bot macro if this one does it all and keeps me happy while doing it :)

I can comment on the macro because I know macros. I did not say it did not work. Just that its not as effective as others for the reasons I listed. If he has revamped it in the last few months since he came back it might be better now I have not looked at the new code. Yet to really revamp it he would have to rewrite most all of the macro.

I have used Genbot RaidDruid AutoBot and Zbot. You only have 1 macro to actually base your opinion on. I have used several along with other factors. Just because I don't like it does not mean you should not use it. But at the same time don't tell me its the best when you have not actually tried the others.

If you are happy that is cool and great. At the same time ModBot / AutoBot are more streamlined and do not eat as much memory. This does play a factor if you wish to acknowledge it or not.

But at the same time don't tell me its the best when you have not actually tried the others.

Nowhere did I say it was the best...I just said it does everything I could want it to and I'm totally happy using it. As for trying the others, I have no desire to try them as long as this one keeps doing everything I want it to.

As far as "not as effective as the others", every class does what they're supposed to do whether it's fighting, buffing, healing or looting. The only time I have to modify a settings file for a character is if they acquire a new spell, AA, Disc or clicky.

Each player deserves to play the game using as much or as little "hands-off" control over their characters as they wish. There wouldn't be so many bot macros if just one could please us all...we don't all drive the same car for the same reason.

Bottom line...search until you find the one that does it for you. I happened to have found mine on my first try, so was lucky :)

Well I tried modbot to hard to set up for a retard like me. The mac I found in this site for shaman works well and is easy enough for me to even mess with. Keeps up to 5 mobs in camp slowed and malis and crippled. Only reason I say such and such does not work in it. Is the fact " I my retard self can not figure out how to set it up." For out of the gate running first time MQ users they easier the setup the much more likely success of usage and not getting flustered and less posts here for you guys to have to deal with.

ok foudn a updated shambot but still a little sketchy, anyone willign to pm me a mac they are usign right now for there shaman buffs and all.