Remembering Sassycoco

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
MMOBugs user Sassycoco lost her battle with cancer and passed away on the 23rd of November 2012. She played on the Drinal server.

Sassycoco's Obituary

She was a long time member here (Since 2006), really active in IRC, she loved EQ and had 63 EQ accounts. I talk to her husband last night and he feels shes in a better place now, she was real sick for years, and could not play eq for more than 20 minutes at a time for the last 4 months due to illness.

I know quite a few people here were fairly close to her, Xeniaz and JimJohnson were two specifically mentioned by her husband about people who she would talk about to him. You can read her old posts here.

I would talk to her about twice a month, she never really complained about being sick at all to me. She has touched my life in a positive way, and this has made me rethink my time priority's with my own daughter. Life is short, anyone can go at anytime, make the most of what you have.

You will be forever remembered Sassycoco.

I did business with her quite a bit, she was always a great person to talk too! She will be missed, RIP Sassy.

Did business with her awhile back. Very sorry to hear this! Condolences to the family!

Condolences to her family so very sorry to hear for their loss

the name is something I had been used to seeing around here :(

rest in peace

sad day indeed my condolences to family

My condolences to her family and friends. I hope you enjoy the next phase of your existence, Sassy! We'll miss you.

I did not know her, but I am very sorry for her family's loss. My wife had cancer and was lucky. It's the reason I stopped playing. I decided to spend my EQ time with her and my family instead.

So sorry to hear this. I was guilded with her husband for a bit and always enjoyed both their company

My condolences to her family. My thoughts and prayers are with them

I was rather sad when Fry linked me this.

May she have a fun and enjoyable journey ahead of her as no one knows what is on the other side.

I am very sorry to hear that she has passed, as she was a good friend and will be missed. I hope her family is doing well and remembers the good that she saw in everyone, and how she made a positive impact on so many people.

:( sad news. I pray for a better place for all of us when we join our friends and family on the other side.