reimbursement changes

niteowl

Reaction score
It looks like eq has revamped its reimbursement policy, I remember it being a pain getting any items reimbursed. 2 days ago I noticed my range item "Insignia of the faydark defenders" was missing, I really could not say how long its even been gone. It showed in my bandolier as being red, so it was not in any of my bags, nor in the bank. I petitioned and told them that I have no idea what happened to it. in less than 24 hours a gm answered my petition and said she saw that it was still in my bandolier, but that she could not find any record of it being deleted, any anything to even say what happened to it. She said she would give me the benefit of the doubt and she reimbursed it. whew, I was really worried since it no longer drops.

hah

One of my accounts had 3 toons with Fabled J boots which all turned to normal J boots. GM Olihin searched the records on them and couldn't find any record of us having looted any J boots at all! He did NOT reimburse.

They did tha tshit to me also with anguish flag, I kept replying to there replys telling them I had it and they wanted an aprox date, whichi i couldnt give just a general 2 month window, finally a gm took the time to research it and I got my flag reimbursed. Was pain in the ass and worried me, I hated camping those sigs.

Sony has lost a lot of customer service. Most of them have moved on to Vanguard/WoW and other such things. Not a massive lost, but a nice loss.

Anybody else notice when you try to petition, you no longer get tickets..they re-direct you to a knowledge base =P

I petitioned a couple days ago to get my range slot back and created a ticket that was fixed in 24 hours

EQ has actually absorbed alot of CS from its other games, they are all working together now (Matrix, VG, EQ/EQ2/EQOA, FFXI, and several others they contract out for) so you will be getting people doing tickets (some of them even americans) who have no idea about the game

I cant say to much bad about them myself

Had to petition a few days ago about a flag issue. The petition was awnsered in less than 15 mins. I was very impressed compared to in the past when waited days.

Most of my petitions have been satisfactorily resolved based on what guides can and cannot do in game. I'd rate them a B- for the few times they've responded inappropriately because the person who read it didn't understand what the f I was talking about because they didn't speak the language well or because they didn't know the game well enough.

wow I just got hijacked quick. npc ate my orb for 2.0 turn in and now they say I never did a turn in for it. fucking shit

this is where you repetition.

and if that doesnt work you repetition again

and if that doesnt work ask to talk to someone thats not Arabic!

If you lose an epic item, E-MAIL A GM! E-MAIL A GM! E-MAIL A GM!

I keep telling people this, but they don't listen. I lost an epic item, petition didn't work, so I e-mailed a GM. It took a week or two, but it worked.