Random MMOLOADER error window.

Reaction score
I have been getting random error windows popping up in the backround of EQ when using the last couple of compiles. The window title just says MMOLOADER, and the message in the error window sais '127.0.0.1 is not a valid integer'.

This happens at random intervals, and happens if i just have mmobugs mq2 running without using a macro. I do notice the frequency is a tad more often when using macro's, but regardless - it happens just the same when doing nothing at all.

For the life of me i can't figure out why it is referencing my local loopback ip address as "an invalid integer".

Has anyone else had this issue occur / have a solution?

Didn't feel this issue is related to the compile.. so I made a seperate thread for this. Any constructive feedback is welcome.

I'll take a look NLT this weekend, and resolve that. I am not getting it, so am going to have to comb the code to track down wtf is up. I do know it is eqbc related, but not exactly which part.

Anyway, 13-14 hour work shifts, hell I am lucky I even posted a compile LOL, no time to chase that bug down. But I promise i'll get to it soon as I can.

htw

Bravo

I'll take a look NLT this weekend, and resolve that. I am not getting it, so am going to have to comb the code to track down wtf is up. I do know it is eqbc related, but not exactly which part.

Anyway, 13-14 hour work shifts, hell I am lucky I even posted a compile LOL, no time to chase that bug down. But I promise i'll get to it soon as I can.

htw

Nice work by the way - that compile was up within just a few short hours of the server being up. Way to go. Maybe this "divorce" is the best thing for you after all. Still haven't figured out if that was a load of shit . . .

this maybe a noob question, but what's the command to unload the eqbc?

thanks..

also, i'm not quite sure if this has any relevance, but quite often my macro would stop several times, which i would have to end the macro manually, and start again, this would happen many times over during the hour

Last edited: