Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

Just wanting to confirm a couple things.

1) I was told that RR has not been nerfed atm.

2) I was also told that RR has been put higher on the watch list by GM's/guides.

If these can be supported or refuted, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

TT

I have no reason to believe GM's watch this that often. now your gonna get people who camp alts there an watch so they can report petition this. SoE has stated before that this is in the event mechanics, and there's no intentions to change it. They fixed a stupid issue with the shard, because it was intended to be that way, and it just never was. They have been aware of the RR issue for a year now, drama ever since people found the event. now if people start being idiots about it, than yes SoE will change it. But they already passed the like last 3 waves of people bitching about it and nothing has changed.
Also so you know; you dont need mq2 or the door exploit to do this event. There's alot of people doing it that don't use mq2.

Last edited:
straight from absor's mouth

watching the live stream yesterday waiting for the servers to go live elidroth and absor were answers questions and some asshat kept spamming about RR exploit and when it will be fixed.Absor said due to high complaints the fix is in the works and might be done by next patch,so I suggest get em in while you can.

I know that on at least one server, there have been people who have been petitioning about RR whenever a specific guild (not using MQ) they did not like did it. The repeat petitioner was told to (in essence) stop whining. With the new expansion semi-out, I am hoping this is going to be ok for a while longer.

With regards to the live stream Absor info, was the "fix" regarding the door bug? Or was it regarding being one groupable?

Now fixed on test server, mobs arent up untill the door is opened, when it is , the mobs spawn and the event is kicked into gear, a friend and i tried over comming this by kiteing the ogres in the tight spaces of the first room w/o dropping them on the trash which was successfull, we then separated murdunk from the pack and pulled him to the trash. just as soon as all the trash was on him i ran the ogres to the next largest room and kite them there, in preperation for Tallon and Vallon to spawn, within seconds of murdunk's death and the brothers spawn and emote, the event resets itself. We are speculating that all the ogres have to be killed before tallon and vallon spawn or it resets... I play full time on test by the way so a friend of mine checked it on live and its still working ... for now... but just know that the fix is out there so at this point it wouldnt suprise me if they just moniter it to catch folks before the fix goes live.

Last edited:
I wonder if that fix will get pushed to live on the 15th with all the regular UF release stuff.

4 days on test I doubt it gets pushed. They will have enough other bugs to work on event wise I dont see this getting pushed with the 15th patch but in Jan it will.

4 days on test I doubt it gets pushed. They will have enough other bugs to work on event wise I dont see this getting pushed with the 15th patch but in Jan it will.

JJ is right on the bugs part. SOE might push it just so it isnt the way it is now and let it stay fucked for 3 weeks.

now that they did what ever they did to it am sure more people will get the banned stick or even suspeded for doing it.

Patch Notes Dec 15th

- Made a few changes to the Rallos Returns raid to reduce the ability to exploit the design intention of the raid.

It went live.

Let's see how badly they fcked it up and how long it takes to sploit it again :D

Well everyone knew it wouldn't last forever. And from what I hear this isn't going to be the end.

Take as a sign you should quit worrying about RR and start hitting up UF! Looks like fun!

Well everyone knew it wouldn't last forever. And from what I hear this isn't going to be the end.

Take as a sign you should quit worrying about RR and start hitting up UF! Looks like fun!

Problem is most cannt tank and survive in UF without the RR gearing

Sounds like they need to do some SoD gearing then like the rest of us =p

Or buy a SoD toon for 6 for a dollar or whatever they are nowadays.

Damn haha, they HAD to pick my university's finals week to nerf this didn't they :p. I stayed up for 48hours straight for finals and attempted to do rallos until I passed out, only to hit "loot all" instead of "link all" when a chest essence finally dropped before passing out ROFL.

Everyone will have to get gear like the rest of us now......oh what a shame

Personally i dont exploit and good luck to those that do, but don't ya think that exploiting just spoils the game?