Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

i have read the whole topic on how to do this and still stuck, but first i would like to react on a quote :

1) If you are reading this, you obviously have a premium sub

2) If you have a premium sub, you can use all the premium plugins such as warping and fartaunting.

# 2 is all you need to beat this event easily (of course it is non legit, but we are all cheating anyway). If you cant figure it out then you dont deserve the loot. It took me about 2-3 hours in one night to figure this out with me playing a monk and a friend playing a bard. It does help to have a rezzer incase you end up eating dots. Read up on the event on Allakhazam, and spend some fucking time for yourself figuring it out rather than having someone else do all the work for you. Honestly the less people doing this, the better, so if you cant figure it out, then dont expect someone to just hold your hand and show you how to do it.

if you think like that, then compile ur MQ and plugins alone, find exploits alone and live alone. we pay to have access to that kind of infos, sharing is the word, thanks.

sooo first of all i can box 3 toons on my computer, sometimes 4 if my GF don't camp my laptop =/ and the toon that can trigger it must not have lockout since i raid with him.

i trigger task, camp the main toon, log on an alt 80 on same account, taskadd him and remove the main toon, when i do that it say i do not meet requierement and task will end up in 2 mins =/

that's my first problem.

now i use the second toon (monk) to do the stuff, i open door and see rallosian rush trashs, i help few trashs to get aggro, but they ALL get pwned too fast by ogres.

end of try, cant go ahead =/

what should i do ?

i trigger task, camp the main toon, log on an alt 80 on same account, taskadd him and remove the main toon, when i do that it say i do not meet requierement and task will end up in 2 mins =/

Make sure there is 6 toons in task at all times. I do this all the time, I have 2 rotations with alts and friends and the task requester never has a timer.

If you can get past the door without opening it, via warp, or illusion trick, that is the way to go. Once in, train murdunk to the group of earth right in front of you, all of the zekians wont move if the door is never opened.

After that, let the earth mobs ( 9 out of 10 will still be alive after murdunk) kill VZ and TZ, sometimes one will warp to the rathe council, so be there waiting to train the mobs around the rathe council onto either that warps to them.

When 1 is dead and 1 is close to dead, run to the second set or rathe council member mobs and train them and have them waiting where RZ will pop,
Once rathe has agro on RZ, go get the other set of rathe and the trash around them and dump it on RZ, it will take you a total of 10 min doing it this way.

RE

to avoid a few headaches, i have noticed that to eliminate the occasional tallon/vallon warp to the council all you seem to need to do is stand up against the back wall as they spawn and wait for them to both have aggro and be actually attacking the earth mobs, then you are free to pull the council 1 earth trash on them if need be, i personally do b/c it is so much faster, task takes me bout 7 mins routinely.

Can we PLEASE get this thread deleted? I know sony already knows about it, but they dont need to know our strat.

I don't see why it should be deleted. if its posted here, it is posted at least 5 other places.

It's pretty much open season on this one. I can't think of a fix SOE could implement that wouldn't be a total PITA on their end besides completely nuking the raid or completely changing its mechanics.

I'm sure a nerf is incoming, but this thread really seems to represent people who aren't quite as quick/skilled with exploiting game mechanics getting some hand-holding from members who happen to have a knack for it. Nothing especially new is coming out. It's just getting troubleshooted for people who couldn't knock it out on their own.

It's pretty much open season on this one. I can't think of a fix SOE could implement that wouldn't be a total PITA on their end besides completely nuking the raid or completely changing its mechanics.

I'm sure a nerf is incoming, but this thread really seems to represent people who aren't quite as quick/skilled with exploiting game mechanics getting some hand-holding from members who happen to have a knack for it. Nothing especially new is coming out. It's just getting troubleshooted for people who couldn't knock it out on their own.

Massively lowering the HP on earth mobs. Easy fix.

they already did it win sod first launched when you could use dragorns to rape mobs also they lowered there hps and dps output.im sure the fix will come after underfoot is underway and they got time to send a dev to fix this.

how many are people doing this with? i was told if i do it with just 6 i will get banned.

I know a few people that have done this to gear entire guilds worth of people.. no bans yet... doesnt mean they are not comming.. but still. hasnt happened yet... they dont use mq ta do it.. GL to everyone :)

Because this can so easily be done given the raid mechanics WITHOUT MQ I seriously doubt they're going to retroactively ban people just for beating the raid with small numbers. In that situation MQ is only what it is in any other situation in EQ-- a helper.

In a situation like this one, what will earn you the ban (if SOE ever decides to get around to it) is futzing with lockouts and so forth. Beating the broken raid (probably) won't get the ban stick until SOE wises up and makes some kind of statement about planning to fix the mechanics.

That said, SOE GMs can do whatever they want and regularly act without any sort of sense.

Anyone else ever get a bugg where you mess up... TZ and VZ get to the rathe members, they kill all them, but event doesnt restart? wondering if there is a way to fix this rather then getting new instance

Not that I've seen Littleguy...you're also screwed if you let Murdunk die before opening the door.

It happens sometimes, you basically have to drop the instance and reget it if it happens. I think its mostly where it doesn't recognize the councilmembers are dead even though they are.

Not that I've seen Littleguy...you're also screwed if you let Murdunk die before opening the door.

False. TZ and VZ have killed all the council members and the event wont reset countless times for me. Just drop task and reget.

And the statement about murdunk is also false....

I illusion through the door to avoid activating the ogres and pull murdunk into the rathe members, as soon as he dies, TZ and VZ spawn.