Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

anyone doing this on xegony for $$ is the real question =P pm me!

This shouldn't be bannable, it's not the players fault they made the faction work the way it does. Sure if you're MQing it to do it, then ban em, but if you're just doing it to farm loot once a week, well that's their fault anyway.

I wish I could get in on this, unfortunately we're just farming tower, and haven't done zek bros yet.

This shouldn't be bannable, it's not the players fault they made the faction work the way it does. Sure if you're MQing it to do it, then ban em, but if you're just doing it to farm loot once a week, well that's their fault anyway.

I wish I could get in on this, unfortunately we're just farming tower, and haven't done zek bros yet.

Actually it should. Using any known exploit to avoid playing the game how it was intended is and should be ban worthy.

Just so you guys know raid events in SOD sends out emails if less then 18 people are in the zone when the raid is completed. They dont always check them right away but just like ND / SolT farming people get hit after awhile.

Actually it should. Using any known exploit to avoid playing the game how it was intended is and should be ban worthy.

Just so you guys know raid events in SOD sends out emails if less then 18 people are in the zone when the raid is completed. They dont always check them right away but just like ND / SolT farming people get hit after awhile.

I think theres ALOT more people doing Rallos Returns vs how many were GKing Solteris. I really don't see mass bannings for this, there's just way too many people doing it.

Exactly. And lol @ emails.

IF, and thats a big IF, that were true - id love to see one of the Gms email inboxes on any given night!

The problem good sir, is how generic and unspecific the word "exploit" is. It means(close to at least) to manipulate something for one's own gain. So by definition, grinding for xp is exploiting mobs. Basically allowing them to do as they please.

The problem good sir, is how generic and unspecific the word "exploit" is. It means(close to at least) to manipulate something for one's own gain. So by definition, grinding for xp is exploiting mobs. Basically allowing them to do as they please.

to manipulate something for one's own gain. When you exp and kill mobs you are not exploiting, you are playing the game as intended. They respawn on a set timer for you to be able to kill them, sometimes they have longer respawns(named or events like RR) so you can only do them every xx days. To remove the timer so you can do them every day is an exploit. Because its not something that was designed to be possible.

Exploit you are manipulating the game to do something it was not designed for. Its not unspecific or generic.

It depends if your looking at exploit for video games, or exploit in general. If i go down to the river and throw a net in and bring in a whole bunch of fish, thats exploiting :) From what I have found out, every guild on my server that has beaten RR has done it this way. Im betting as long as you dont glock and drop task or use mq you wont get banned. So find a good bard friend and farm this while you can. Can't wait to get me my anger mask!

It depends if your looking at exploit for video games, or exploit in general. If i go down to the river and throw a net in and bring in a whole bunch of fish, thats exploiting :) From what I have found out, every guild on my server that has beaten RR has done it this way. Im betting as long as you dont glock and drop task or use mq you wont get banned. So find a good bard friend and farm this while you can. Can't wait to get me my anger mask!

I really don't see how your fishing with a net analogy applies. But either way, fishing for a sport you use a fishing pole, fishing for profit you use a net. Its not exploitation.

DNR says otherwise, any use of any natural resource is exploiting it.

An exploit is an exploit, why try to label it different just to make yourself feel justified or rationalize your actions?

As for the fishing with nets, that was being done way before DNR was even thought of. So to claim its an exploitation based on what the DNR dictates is extremely weak.

I can't believe you're still talking about what is and isn't an exploit.

Quick answer: an exploit is anything sony says it is.

As for the fishing with nets, that was being done way before DNR was even thought of. So to claim its an exploitation based on what the DNR dictates is extremely weak.

Sorry i know i got this way off subject. What I was trying to say is the word exploit needs to always be looked at in context. To ecology majors they see any use of natural resources as an exploitation of those resources, which was what I was trying to say. Be it fishing, anyway, or picking some fruit. For computer games exploit really depends on who has the power to deem it as such, and if they do.

i think i found a exploit to go along with this fishing thing

watched whale wars a few times on tv and the japanese are exploiting the rules by killing whales for science and the sea sheppard doesnt like it.

The fact of the matter is, they use a generic term like "exploit" that way when they need to ban someone, they are covered. They could obviously be more specific with that word. Ever read the constitution? Most unspecific words evar. Whoever wrote the EULA is a politician =)

Last edited:
I have a character that is flagged for this task. Do I need a full group of 6 to get in or with this particular raid task you can do solo?

I really just need the runes for all of my spells.