Quillmane spawner seller guy (p99)

SekretAgent

Lifetimer
Reaction score
You know who I am talking about. It was being blabbed in EC the other day about how you are selling Quillmane cloaks and I have noticed you doing it myself. Just becareful and maybe take a break from it. I already have 2 cloaks so you ain't hurting me, im just trying to let you know that peeps are talking smack. A very very good friend of mine is a dev and had mentioned something about the petitions of the infamous Quill killer.

Good looking out. I'm having a blast, and mq2 maps and little tweeks makes it that much better.

Please be responsible and don't get greedy out there, for everyone.

I got this flash, of radio commercial in the background - Budweiser's Real Men of Genius: Mr. Quillimane Spawner Seller Guy

htw

LMAO thats what the title should be... hmm maybe I will edit it to say;

"Everquest's Real men of Genius: Here's to you Mr. Quillmane Spawner Seller Guy.
(chorus) Mr.Quillmane Spaaaaaaaaawner-seller Guy!

Only You can achieve the top Quillmane Spawn reward by locating almost instantly the correct Quillmane cycle and obviously pointing out YOU are a hacker.
(chorus) IDK maybe you just got lucky

900 Lions Elephants and Aviaks, O my, and you are gonna run past them all to kill one at the base of KFC.
(chorus) This one looked at me kinda funny

So here we sit at Paw in our lounge chairs cracking one open to you oh spawner of the winged horse and watch your kite him to know you will be getting 3kpp IF he ever drops the cloak.
(chorus) Mr. Open-hacker Quillmane Spaaaaaaaaawner-seller guy!

LMAO thats what the title should be... hmm maybe I will edit it to say;

"Everquest's Real men of Genius: Here's to you Mr. Quillmane Spawner Seller Guy.
(chorus) Mr.Quillmane Spaaaaaaaaawner-seller Guy!

Only You can achieve the top Quillmane Spawn reward by locating almost instantly the correct Quillmane cycle and obviously pointing out YOU are a hacker.
(chorus) IDK maybe you just got lucky

900 Lions Elephants and Aviaks, O my, and you are gonna run past them all to kill one at the base of KFC.
(chorus) This one looked at me kinda funny

So here we sit at Paw in our lounge chairs cracking one open to you oh spawner of the winged horse and watch your kite him to know you will be getting 3kpp IF he ever drops the cloak.
(chorus) Mr. Open-hacker Quillmane Spaaaaaaaaawner-seller guy!

Hahahahahahahaha

Y'all got that much, share the love :) I need some Plat and Items for my level 14 Mage :0

Five levels higher than me but I need stuff too LOL. Heading to Qeynos sewers for a while after work for cubert.

eqisdead