Quickest Mark of valor

firehawk4391

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
So i have a bot group, getting back into the game. I'm looking for the quickest way to make marks of valor. I use my 100 ranger, 97 enchanter and 95 shaman currently, with tank merc, healer, merc and caster dps merc. I'm pretty far behind current conent obviously. I'm using these to heroic adventures to level up, but looking for the fastest most bang for your buck one. Any advice, im currently doing clearing path in dead hills, im pretty slow at this though it is good exp, but id like more bang if possible, and marks. the group gear is way better than my current gear which is very sad, i used to be in a top raid gear, not used to this lol!!! Any help would be great thanks. I do have a decent gear tank once i get these upto 105, not great but at least current through COTF lol

I don't know if anyone has sat down and looked at this, because most people probably have tens of thousands of them they are never gonna use from DH heroics.

However, if you have some plat to buy from bazaar, or maybe ask someone nicely they may buy you the latent gear for nothing... since they have so many marks of valor doing nothing, that will at least save you some of your own in the short term to buy the other items/augs