Quick ? about dieing (in-game)

militarebear

Lifetimer
Reaction score
When I die in game I get a pop up window that lets me choose to rez right away at my binding location or to wait. Second choice shows up but doesn't let me chose it unless I get rezed right away (relatively). Is this window an MMO/MQ2 window or is this part of the eq window. Been so long I have forgotten? ))
Thanx, I'll take the answer off line (lol)> ))

The rez box is an eq window. Was added .. um I dunno 2 years or 3 years ago.

Dang, I am getting old(er) )). Didn't even know that was so recent. I do try to avoid having to see that block but it seems the closer to 80 the more it pops up on me. ))) thanx for the information.

That is an EQ window. Nothing to do with EQ.

That is an EQ window. Nothing to do with EQ.

rofl! Are you trying to mess with his head?
roflmao, too funny!

That's right, the game you play is called macroquest, the mobs pop up on the map, and guild tags show no matter what, and you are SUPPOSED to use the /zone and /warp commands as often as possible!

Now, if you ever log onto your MQ account, and the load bar says some stupid shit like making frogs hit their ass when they jump! instead of Cheat Smarter! well, then you've logged into the hacked part of MQ, and you want to log off immediately, and go make $30 donations each to htw, Fry, and WickedMoFo.

Send Fry a message saying that you logged onto your MQ, and EQ was active! tell him you want to get back into MQ! and disable that bullshit EQ stuff! tell him you sent money so that he can go tip Kodi and buy kkthanks a beer! When he sends you back a message saying that the compile is down, that's code! it means, I'm working on your account! those hacking bastards won't fuck with you! I promise!

When htw sends you a message "thanks for the donation" this means, I've got your legit shit back up! go log on and fuck some shit up!
First EQ supposed to = MQ!