Queston

Bukmuk

Reaction score
I am thinking about selling my two accounts but not sure what they are worth. One account has a 85 Shaman on it with all T5 gear, and a 76 Druid, along with a Trader. The other account has a 82 Enchanter, with T3 gear and some T4 stuff. Also has a 66 BST on it and a trader. Both accounts are $99 a year accounts. I am thinking about quiting EQ and was wondering what these two accounts would be worth for a sale.

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/131113
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1072353

Last edited:
$99 year account with T5 shaman i'd say could go from 300-400.

Enchanter probably 200-300.

Very few toons are worth much now but the discounted price would make it worth it in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
If you subscribed yearly to it when it was 99 a year. The price wont increase unless you unsubscribe and resubscribe.

Its 150 a year I believe atm. If you are subbing to that and they increase the prices, your price is still locked in.

how do you get a $99 year account?

It was a special anniversary thing they did a few years back, and they offered a special discount for $99 each year, both are paid till June next year. The price is locked in unless I close the account. Once the account is closed the $99 special is null and void to reopen the account

Last edited:
Prepaid time isnt worth much tbh while its nice its just not a sell point imo to most people as they will movelog the toons off the old account for security.

Your best bet would be to just get back the 100$ you dropped on each .

If you subscribed yearly to it when it was 99 a year. The price wont increase unless you unsubscribe and resubscribe.

Its 150 a year I believe atm. If you are subbing to that and they increase the prices, your price is still locked in.

Prices are not locked in unless its a special case. When they changed from 12.95 to 14.99 people did not retain the 12.95 cost even if they did not cancle/close accounts.