Question

davidd

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I have a rl friend that came back to eq from a 4yr vaca, i gave him a couple macs to help catch his character up more with the times

well i guess hes just very impatient because he took all the player checks out of the macs i gave him and got his account suspended...this was about 3 weeks ago

he finally just said you know what i quit again and gave me the account thinking i could just erase the character that got suspended and have a clean account due to suspensions being soulmarks on the toons not accounts

now my question is, when an account is suspended do you have to call sony? or does the suspension time just automaticly kick in?

the reason im asking this is because its been suspended for about three weeks now and i still cannot log it in to start up a couple new toons

its really not a huge deal to me but it will save me the $50 buying a new sof pack with all the expansions

Should automatically kick in, however, the suspension will follow the account as well.

well that sucks, maybe ill just make an account of tradeskill dudes or something on it

but i wonder if he got it banned, when i try to login through the launcher it says acct is banned, when i check the website it says suspended

and he also says that he never received any kinda email about it as well

if when you log in and says account is banned then it prolly is banned

if web site says suspended and patcher replies banned. you have to call

So save yourself the 9 hours hold and just buy new account

ya definitely sounds like the smartest move