question about shakerpaging

Terin01

Reaction score
I have a zerker with CHTulwar and was wanting to know if shakerpaging is really dead now, or is it still possible to do? any info on this would help me a ton. Private message if you dont want to post here. Im on the Tunare server.

earthshaker still works as it used to, but, rampage doesnt. Cant proc off rampage IE shakerpaging is pretty well dead.

damn

that sucks was like oh hell yeah when i finally got the tulwar lol. so the way rampage works now is by only being able to proc off the targeted mob right? so best you could do is group of 5 with ES's and CHT's with a shaman to slow them and proc only off 5 differen't mobs right?

riposte disc ftw!. If you manage to pull enough mobs and hit riposte disc you can still do it.

the way I understood it you couldn't actually proc on a riposte either

Its pretty much impossible to do it at all now. you can probably only do 900 dmg AE if you get lucky.. pretty shitty.

was this nerfered a few months ago, because i remember doing that a few months ago with in friend pov and dranik hollows many times.

was this nerfered a few months ago, because i remember doing that a few months ago with in friend pov and dranik hollows many times.

I believed it was nerfed recently, maybe last month?

I was told that it wasn't actually nerfed... the msg of the nerf intended to mess it up, but wasn't successful...

anyone verify?

just tried , doesnt work :( , on the other hand if you have a wizzy and bard you can do beam pulls in hive instances :D and thats a ton of xp per pull ( around 5 AA's a pull with a skilled wizard in a normal hive instance )

Yes, what is this so called "beam pull". And please be very descriptive :eek:.

k ill try simplifying it : wizard in tbs instance got a cone aoe wich has unlimited number of targets :) so basically the wizard doing it need that , crit AA's , arcane overkill aa's to get mana back on kills since he will be pulling trains :)

now the bard task is to pull all the mobs in zone then gather them up for the wizzy and then DA , at that time the wiz throws his aoe and start kitting the mobs and throwing his beam whenver he can without dying ( best use would be having the map all the time to avoid trouble ) , on each kill the wizard gets 500 mana back so basically he cant run out of mana considering its a 11K + wiz and depending on the mob hp :)

ps : name of spell is Beam of solteris :)

p.s. I'm looking for this strat to be nerfed coming up soon... although I'm not sure how they will do it. This reminds me of ae kiting bards used to do, or swarm kiting with charm that used to be 100000 times easier before they gayified the range on the casting of charm. The dev's know about it and people were bitching (whats new) on the vet forums about how some wizards will pull like all of the mobs in icefall and do this. It often results in the training of normal groups or the total and absolute lag of hell in the zone.

If it stays in for wizards, I want one of those two bard things back!

it prolly wont stay and i suggest using in hive , as icefall isnt the best xp ration considering the mobs hp's ( most who do in icefall just want to waste time ) get freeing an elder mission and keep doing it at will :p , already got a couple toons from 60 to 75 in 4 to 5 days 4 hours or so sessions :) ( once all mobs in instance down go grab another one :p )