putting a thought out

james1228

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I may retire from eq all together and just wanted to see what you all think i could get for war before i consider

he is 49500 hp 6250 ac and over max aa and laa

It will depend when/where you sell. Sell soon, since high-end toons haven't made it to market for the most part. Prices may rise just a tick before House of Thule comes out, but they'll drop dramatically after that unless they have all the relevant flagging and access.

If you sell here, prices tend to be lower but there are no fees and buyers are generally trustworthy. PlayerAuctions allows you to have a higher list price, but you pay on the order of 15% in fees, and the site sucks in major ways.

Anyway, my rough estimate would be about $1000. I haven't seen anything sell for more than this recently. It's possible you could find a very motivated buyer since warriors are in high demand.

Good luck.

Lol, you weren't the dude in the maelin (it's always gonna be maelin to me) guild lobby earlier today, were you?

As ens said, prices are a lot lower than they have been historically and if you want to sell and get a good chunk of change you really need to do so now. Once the playerbase perceives House of Thule as imminent, the price you get will drop, and once the expansion is released the price will plummet.

Anyone paying $1k for an EQ account isn't too bright, IMO anyway. :)

I would go 750 range as a base. You might be able to get 1k based on your stats you are right around 50th server wide on eqplayers. So thats a pretty good place, not to high(everyone knows you) yet high enough to effectively MA most any raid

I wouldnt go by listing prices on playerauctions if ur looking for a range. Just b/c sellers are listing their toons at crazy prices doesnt mean they are actually selling. With a game on the decline, its a buyers market right now. Just as a reference for you tho, I got $700 for a max aa (at the time) full Tower geared enchanter 4 months into UF. Hope that helps /shrug

I wouldnt go by listing prices on playerauctions if ur looking for a range. Just b/c sellers are listing their toons at crazy prices doesnt mean they are actually selling. With a game on the decline, its a buyers market right now. Just as a reference for you tho, I got $700 for a max aa (at the time) full Tower geared enchanter 4 months into UF. Hope that helps /shrug
Very true. If the warrior has Palladium or Iridium gear, that'll be a major bonus. If he's tower geared, price drops a lot. UF non-visibles will raise the price a bit.