Purity Aug Sellback

groo

Reaction score
I was hoping that holding on to this would make it last, but as of today there are people talking about it in general chat, so I figured I might as well dump it here so y'all can enjoy before it gets nerfed in the next patch.

Underfoot purity augs are, as of the last patch, sellbackable to the brellium vendors. The thing is they misdid the prices; they sell back for a LOT. Even 5 purity augs sell for 150 - nearly the cost of a T7 drop. 25 purity augs sell back for 750 - convorteum items are buyable for 800.

I expect sell back values will be greatly nerfed in the next patch when this is widespread knowledge, so, enjoy while you can.

It seems that they've listed the sell-back value as price that the vendor sells the same aug for. It did seem like they were paying a bit much for these augs, considering items that drop in progression mission chests sell back for 20-80 brellium per item, depending on the tier they came from. As the OP said, I wouldn't be surprised if the sell-back values of these augs gets nerfed in light of the fact that you can basically trade a 20-25 purity aug for a T8-T9 aug or item.

Any method to remove Purity aug from augged item? besides destory it.

A 20 purity aug from the vendor cost 1200 or 1900 brellium tokens. A 20 purity aug from Zeb cost 1900 chronobines. Im pretty sure that a 5 purity aug that drops in Tosk sells for 150 Chronos to Zeb. Also the only T7 thing that was worth any tokens on my toon was the Hunters Trap from Foundation and he would give me 20 brellium tokens for that.

Last edited:
The 20 purity augs cost 1200 from the merchant, and they sell for 600. The 25's cost 1500 and sell for 750. All of the UF purity augs sell back for half of their cost.

Personally, I think the real question should be why do one time use augments that generally give only minimal gains cost nearly twice as much as a normal convorteum augment, meh.

Personally, I think the real question should be why do one time use augments that generally give only minimal gains cost nearly twice as much as a normal convorteum augment, meh.

rankings
[edit] oh duh, i see your question was why do they cost more, not why do people buy them. nvm! i dunno why they cost more. luxury item? /shrug

Last edited: