Progression server's chain-zoneing

Punk_Pizza_Pimp

Reaction score
Yikes! Just bugged chain zoning and I went to the PoK! They still don't even have Kunark activated! I logged off immeadiately, wouldn't be surprised if I get banned anyway though. Going to wait 6 hours and return home if they didn't pick up on it. Because the chain zoneing trys to figure out the shortest route using pok/bind point/nexus, it creates alot of problems. What I ended up doing was hotkeying all the zones I wanted to go to and going 1 zone over at a time. This issue happened going from west freport to east freport.

Odd, PoK isn't usually up on the progression servers. So you should have just got booted to the server select screen, done it many times myself. very odd.

maybe they turned it on to catch us?

They probably took out the PoK book from West Freeport, but didn't break the zone link from there.. So if you were to /zone poknowledge force from West Freeport, it might just take you to PoK. My test account just expired or I'd jump on it and see what's up there. :)

Well from what I saw falling from the sky and camping immeadiately some NPC's are still up in there. I feel positive that if a GM had been on at the odd time that a bugged out, I would have been banned, but it seems I'm ok atm. And it did boot me psych, then I logged back in when it said I was in pok.

LOL

I can't believe the new no zone requirement utility we added to MQ2MMOBugsTools let you zone into PoK. That’s crazy. I'm guessing you could find a way into kunark before everyone else too and almost every other zone.

Fry.

i also zoned into pok more than once using the /zone chain zoning i stopped using the chain portion because of that reason lol it works in toxx and queynos too most of the times id ld and log back in and be falling it looked like but once i zoned in and was on the ground /gated so fast i didnt even wanna check if there was any npcs lol

Just happened again! I was in the Feerrott and typed /zone Akanon, and it told me (in red), "Your home town is unavailable at this time. Returning to character selection screen." I typed /findpath akanon and it listed Erud's crossing and Erudin and Toxx, then POK and Steamfont, eventually leading to Ak'Anon. However, what's with the "home town" deal?

Your MQ2PiggyZone.ini seems to have Tox connected to PoK and it seems to be trying to zone through PoK even though you can't. Load up MQ2PiggyZone.ini and put a ; before the 202=poknowledge. See Below.

Code:
201=pojustice "Plane of Justice",203
[color=red];[/color]202=poknowledge "Plane of Knowledge",54,68,30,38,152,118,165,2,203,84,56,78,46,25,47,93,224,152,151,344,33,383,77
203=potranquility "Plane of Tranquility",202,200,201,204,205,206,207,208,209,210,211,212,214,215,216,217,218,219
204=ponightmare "Plane of Nightmare",203,221

That should solve the PoK problem.

Fry.

I'd like to note I was banned for this. If you accidently zone into PoK at all, do not do any visible hacking for like 2+ weeks. 1st time to get banned so should be temp. Not that I would care, lol.

I've accidentally zoned into POK recently, and my client crashed. I stayed off EQ for 6 hours, then logged back on and used the RETURN HOME feature. I doubt they'll have tracked me, though I am a bit worried.

Well thats how I got banned ant, took a couple days for them. I reccommend no obvious hacking.