Problems with EQ resolution

hoppy96pgtbs

( o Y o )
Reaction score
I got a few 40" TV's for monitors, but the shit is going haywire. Cant get the shit to look like it should, semi full screen, so I can still see the taskbar. Any suggestions?

I have the same setup for some of my monitors as tv's since it cost the same as a 23in monitor.

Depending on your video card, ATI and Nvdia application for adjusting settings has a particular area for scaling the picture for either overscan or underscan. Adjust the bar as needed.

If you don't have that option look for adjusting the resolution manually. It was a trial and error but I seem to get it to work.

Hope that helps

if you have a NVIDIA card.. make sure you have downloaded the Nvidia control panel software.. then access it by right clicking the desktop click nvidia control panel. goto the display tab.. in the display find where it says adjust desktop size and position.. and that is where you will want to mess with it so it actually fits the screen and doesnt cut off the top bottom and sides.. if you have a ATI/AMD card i have nfc but i am sure they have something similar