Problem With Maps

Orbitz

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I am running 3 instances and maps are only able to be seen in old world zones for the most part, plus PoK and PoT. But if I zone into PoF, for instance I can't see the map. And the maps don't show up in any of the TDS or TBM zone. I can see the mobs but not the map.

It is the same whether MQ2 is loaded or not, so it is not related to MQ2.

Anyone have an idea how to fix that?

Thanks!

The map files are all there and I just double checked they aren't empty files. I will grab the ones you linked though.

check and make sure you have Base 1 2 3 buttons pushed down on your eq map window.

Yep, they are all depressed and I have checked the maps directory and zone files to make sure there were no permission restrictions.

EMPTY MAPS YOU SAY ..? Easy fix actually

I'd suggest deleting all the files in the map Dir or (renaming the map Dir and creating a new one with the correct name) if you don't for some reason want to delete the useless files :rolleyes:. Then EQ should/will download a complete up to date set automatically for you.

I downloaded maps from the link in this thread and noticed many were "0" size files. Leaving my suggestion as the easiest fix I can think of, unless you can find a complete set of good map files. Mapfiend is wacked out ATM it seems :mad: (??).

you can get maps off eqresource or elitegamerslounge