price

lol The "***" in like 1/3 of the posts really makes following the flow of the conversation difficult for someone (read:me) dropping in at the end. I'm going to assume Lorekeeper accidentally wrote he was a mod rather than NOT a mod, or was being entirely sarcastic. If that is not correct, then I'm going to assume Lorekeeper is a *** with a *** stuck in his *** who couldn't *** a girl if his *** was on ***.

Is this considered a troll?

Oh, and everyone knows 3 fingers is where it's at. Any more than that and you need to find a less experienced girl.

nearly positive one of the mods trolled me and erased the not part, and if they didn't yes you are correct I mean't not.
But I could see kkthnx, VI or Kodi trolling me like that.

lol The "***" in like 1/3 of the posts really makes following the flow of the conversation difficult for someone (read:me) dropping in at the end. I'm going to assume Lorekeeper accidentally wrote he was a mod rather than NOT a mod, or was being entirely sarcastic. If that is not correct, then I'm going to assume Lorekeeper is a *** with a *** stuck in his *** who couldn't *** a girl if his *** was on ***.

Is this considered a troll?

Oh, and everyone knows 3 fingers is where it's at. Any more than that and you need to find a less experienced girl.

nearly positive one of the mods trolled me and erased the not part, and if they didn't yes you are correct I mean't not.
But I could see kkthnx, VI or Kodi trolling me like that.

Sadly I can't take credit for that one, but we all 3 boggled over it so we just assumed you typed it.

Na, I remember I saw it like 1 minute after he posted it. He just forgot to put 'not' in the sentence.

htw

lol not being a dick... just being ironic!