pre mmo loader package for tit

unknownerrors

Reaction score
Website
unknownerrors.net
Where can i find the pre mmoloaderrelease that is for tit. It had much higher compitabilty. Many plugins worked out of the zip with no issue such as warp, zone, melee and stick/circle. All of the above stated are not working out of the box for tit. Melee seems to work fine but there is no ini for it in the mq2 directory same with moveutils, warp and zone reurn errors no command found out of the box. I know such a release is out there. I had it at one point

if it will help any i have the correct MQ2 source, if you will PM me the correct plugin source's I'll make it myself. and i don't need all the plugins that are live, just the ones that were packaged at the time of tit's release.

We don't have it. I had to build what I did, specifically ported back far enough for titanium. That's why there are far less plugins in this one than the other releases.

htw

i have been killing myself looking for this, i got smart and searched for all my post on all the mmobug forums and found what i was looking for.. you should check it out too, unless i'm mistaken, the download link provided in the first post of this
http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-server-emulator/1828-eq-emulator-mq2-compile.html
thread,
had the best working set of plugins of any compile i have either made myself or found on the net.

I was answering your 'source' question.

htw

Last edited:
I'm sorry i assumed if there was a compile floating about the sources would also be saved somewhere. In any event i will watch the updates to your tit build as fry's works* but isnt perfect and i whole heartedly agree the only way to get a perfectly working build is go backwards changing with change log