Powerleveing

gladimus

Reaction score
Here is what I am looking for

I am PLing a War with a druid or mage or cleric or hell all 3 if needed.

I am looking to get him from 20-40ish in a zone with mobs that don't need snare, with good exp.

Send your thoughts this way I know GE is good at like 40+ and droga / nurga in that same area....

just need something 20-40ish

I got my rogue from 1-50 in a day or 2 I think..... I used NC. The camp with the necro 2.0 mob I think with all the dragoons. I used my shaman. pull with slow, Dot dot dot dot. knockback root. After the slow have your PL toon, Trainee, whoever you are PL'n hit the mob and then get out of the way, preferably behind your PLer. My shammy had 60% poison focus so his dot's hit hard. After the knockback root (Virulent Paralasis AA) and the mob is down to around 16-19% /fade. Depending on what your Dot's do on average is when you should /fade. You'll want the mob to die the next tic while you are faded. Your character will be getting 50-60% per kill at first then 6-8% per kill in the high 40's. NC works good b/c they dont summon and not a lot of ppl hang out there. GL

mistmoore? lol no way nowadays, right?

Pl in Katta Castrum with a druid,

Thats how I did it 4 years ago =p.

pull trains with the cleric with no DS on, have the war use throw stone on all mobs (nice macro's for that are around) keep cleric healed with druid, once all mobs have been hit for 1 damage apply damage shields to the cleric, and druid if he got heal agro. As mobs die the war will get the XP.

Dont matter if the mobs run when low, since you will be pulling trains and only the last mob will run.

Karnors works well, COM, DS, hell anywhere with lots of mobs to pull. Sebilis is one of my favs.

Mistmoore got rolled back to original form, works great for 20-30 as the mobs dont run and theres an abundance of them, soon as char hits 30 go to com til 40ish. just pull a wad of mobs with the clr, build heal agro, hit with throw stones on each mob, then throw mage or druid ds on clr (not hte short duration ones). Used to pull MM in 3 big pulls and COM in 4 minus the castle and all the mobs up on the walls.

Question for hoppy96pgtbs or any one

On his post, hoppy96pgtbs , mentions -"I used NC. The camp with the necro 2.0 mob I think with all the dragoons".
What is or are NC? what zone and mobs are we taliking about?
also /fade what plugin is this command on?

Thank you

THank you kindly

Noble's Causeway, OOW zone.

I'm pretty sure /fade is still part of MQ2PiggyZone but it may have been moved to another.

Anthrax

On his post, hoppy96pgtbs , mentions -"I used NC. The camp with the necro 2.0 mob I think with all the dragoons".
What is or are NC? what zone and mobs are we taliking about?
also /fade what plugin is this command on?

Thank you

THank you kindly

What anthrax said. The mobs are dragoons. All single pulls only 1 roamer. Get only the mobs up top, the ones down below will all aggro. The mobs are mid 50's to low 60s iirc. So your low lvl toon will get awesome xp with this method.

use the mage to DS the powerlevelee... use the cleric to pull large trains using the clerics reverse DS spell- mark of righteous/blameless/etc. This works great so that the warrior doesnt have to hit every mob to get exp. Have the mobs kill themselves on the clerics reverse DS, then attack 1 mob with the warrior, and /fade on the cleric and bam- warrior gets all the mob attention, and uber fast exp. Use this in zones where mobs all have about the same hps, I did this in scarlet dessert and was very happy with the results.

I pled alot with druids. They can buff ok, snare, heal, and DS. I would buff and DS both the druid and the toon being pled. If the druid gets heal agro he just stands there and lets them take his DS while the pled toon tries to get in a few hits to get the exp, hehe. I just use hotkeys and alt-tab but macros would make it easier. Oh yea, and i would normally pull with the druid since it was always much higher level.

The best zone for the 20s and even 30s, IMO, is Sol A. Tons of mobs, fast respawns, die quick. Just watch for wizards.