Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

I read what you typed 5 times and i still don't exactly know what you want. But if you want to know who is has aggro on a target:

${Target.AggroHolder}

AggroHolder is a spawn datatype, so you can use all those members like .ID, .Name, etc.

/if (${Target.AggroHolder.ID}==${Me.ID}) /aa act "Fading Memories"

or whatever you want to do

EDIT: if you dont want to take melee damage to pet tank:
Code:
/if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[npc]} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Distance}<=${Target.MaxRange}) /keypress back

Last edited:
Thank you Pete, I was well overdue some sleep (just had an hour nap) I'll see how smooth this goes for me.

I am not sure what is causing the issue is...

But after more digging I used

/if (${NearestSpawn[1,npc].Distance.Int}<=15) /keypress 1

And I made a hotkey in EQ with as
/keypress back hold
/keypress back

Put that in hotbar 1 slot 1

This worked, as opposed to having

/multiline ; /keypress back hold ; /keypress back

or

/multiline ; /keypress back hold ; /delay 1s ; /keypress back

They did nothing, but the key press for a EQ button worked to move back. I added ; /echo spamholy or /echo spamdown to them to see that they were firing and sure enough they were, just nothing was happening to either they are processed so quick that 0 movement occurs or something else. :shrug:

/delay won't work right in a multiline. From the wiki for it: /call, /return and /delay are line based and their use on a /multiline line is unpredictable.

What you would want, possibly - is /timed. You could try it if you want, see if it works for what you want, e.g.: /multiline ; /keypress back hold ; /timed 10 /keypress back

htw

Htw is right about delay, yet I've found that using /keypress in multiline is tricky.. sometimes it just don't work(I tried them sperately to confirm this..)

Anyone know the best way to setup this item? I have downflags for all my clicky buffs, not sure how to set this up to cast whenever ready using a holyflag:

Baelfire Gem

Thank you!

Carb

Starting macros in downshits

Is it possible to check for a macro already running and start it if not? I have tried something like this:

Code:
downshit0=/if (!${Macro.Name[macro.mac]}) /mac macro

But it seems to keep looping around, repeatedly restarting the macro, in essence not working. I would think that if the statement were true it would not do anything. What am I missing?

downshit1=/if (!${Macro.Name.Equal[mac.mac]}) /mac mac

Anyone know the best way to setup this item? I have downflags for all my clicky buffs, not sure how to set this up to cast whenever ready using a holyflag:

Baelfire Gem

Thank you!

Carb

Code:
holyshit6=/if (${Cast.Ready[Baelfire Gem]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /casting "Baelfire Gem"

Clickies work the same down or holy they just trigger at different times, this works if it is a melee you are playing though, if you happen to be a caster it would be a bit different.

Code:
downshit6=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Cast.Ready[Baelfire Gem]}) /casting "Baelfire Gem"

That should work, I don't play any caster only so can't really test it.

Holyshit only works when you have pressed the attack key and the lil window is flashing.

Downshit only works when you are not attacking. So for holyshits you dont really need a melee or combat check.

${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}

allows for a flag to be used if have crossed swords, even though not meleeing

Does anyone have a downshit for casting DI on a merc tank? so far everything I have tried just keeps casting it even though the merc tank has the buff

I currently have

Code:
downshit6=/if (${If[${Cast.Ready[34137]},TRUE,FALSE]} && ${If[${Target.CleanName.Equal[MercTankName]},TRUE,FALSE]} && ${If[${Target.Buff[Divine Interposition Rk. II].ID}==!${Int[34137]},TRUE,FALSE]}) /casting "Divine Interposition Rk. II" Gem9
When the tank has DI buff and I /echo that I get TRUE && TRUE && FALSE

If I target another person, without DI buff I get TRUE && FALSE && TRUE

If I cast the buff manualy and /echo on another person I get FALSE && FALSE && FALSE

If I target the tank without the buff I get TRUE && TRUE & TRUE

Except, no matter what it keeps casting DI on the tank even though it returns FALSE for the buff.ID compare

Am I missing something and this is not able to work?

For a split second, when you target something, it doesnt have the buff info. So your statement will make it look like it needs the buff for a fraction of a second and that is why it is buffing it.

You could make a global timer and combo that with mq2events to ensure the buff stays on your tank.

For a split second, when you target something, it doesnt have the buff info. So your statement will make it look like it needs the buff for a fraction of a second and that is why it is buffing it.

You could make a global timer and combo that with mq2events to ensure the buff stays on your tank.

Had a feeling that may be the case, I'll have to read up on the timer stuff another day and work out how to get that working.

Thanks very much Pete

${If[${Target.Buff[Divine Interposition Rk. II].ID}==!${Int[34137]},TRUE,FALSE]}

Also, don't do that. I assume you want FALSE if buff is present (don't cast), TRUE if it iis absent (cast).

${If[!${Target.Buff[Divine Interposition Rk. II].ID},TRUE,FALSE]}

Of course, since you are using the If TLO, you could always just reverse the result instead of the logic itself:

${If[${Target.Buff[Divine Interposition Rk. II].ID},FALSE,TRUE]}

htw

rest rk.ii

how to get that disc working? usually a disc is running, so how to remove that running disc and use rest to get endurance up (not in combat too). so far i didnt have any luck to get this running. maybe someone can point me to the right direction or post a working downshit.

downshit18=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}<24 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Rest Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.Standing} && ${Melee.DiscID}==0 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Select[${Zone.ShortName},guildlobby,poknowledge,potranquility,guildhall,nexus,neighborhood]}) /multiline ; /stopdisc ; /disc Rest Rk. II

thanks

Last edited:
Stop a running disc:
/notify CombatAbilityWnd CAW_CombatEffectButton leftmouseup

${Melee.DiscID}==0

This means you are currently not running a disc.

So if you really are not running a disc, you won't need to stop one, and if you are running a disc, this will cause the line to never execute.

changed to:

downshit18=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}<24 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Rest Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Select[${Zone.ShortName},guildlobby,poknowledge,potranquility,guildhall,nexus,neighborhood]}) /multiline ; /notify CombatAbilityWnd CAW_CombatEffectButton leftmouseup; /disc Rest Rk. II

still not fireing.

thanks pete and blu for those hints

correction: fireing, but takes some time after kill sadly....

Last edited: