Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

I"m sure this has been asked before in this thread, but looking through 75+ pages to find it could take awhile.

Wondering if this is how I would setup to break sticking to target if a mob is fleeing:

Code:
 holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.Fleeing}) /stick off

Also, would the above code setup work if say an SK using Hate's Attraction and pulls the mob to far away, or if the mob randomly warps a short distance , it would stop the stick in those situations, if you are already engaged on target and don't want others to notice??

I do believe you can set this up through MQ2Moveutils if im not mistaken.

breakonwarp will disengage stick when an SK uses HA on a mob to pull it from you too fast if youve set up the breakdist.

Taken from wikki
Code:
     * breakonwarp
          o Breaks from stick if target warps out of breakdist range (user set, see below)
          o Note: This does not limit your initial stick range. You may /stick from across the zone 

This only triggers if the target increases distance from you and is beyond breakdist

Curious about something

i was curious if itis possible to use the merc typed commands to make the merc assist when attacking... something like lets say

/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98) /mercassist

tryed that and didnt seem to work ;p... just was curious if anyone else had this idea of controlling mercs with melee and had any success

Thanks for your time

Wickedmonk

i was curious if itis possible to use the merc typed commands to make the merc assist when attacking... something like lets say

/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98) /mercassist

tryed that and didnt seem to work ;p... just was curious if anyone else had this idea of controlling mercs with melee and had any success

Thanks for your time

Wickedmonk

while you dont need the ${Melee.Combat} really since if its a holyshit it will only fire when attack is on i beleive it should be

Code:
/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}<98) /mercassist

is it possible to make a downshit for bst maintain ferocity on a signel group member other than him ?

anyone have a working downshit for champion's aura cant get mine to work again for the life of me, can do zerk and monk but warr just wont budge

anyone have a list of zerker ones so i dont have to filter through this whole thing?

nm wrote my own real quick. whats command to determine if its a named so can burn? Target.Named seems to not be working.

holyflag0=1
holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Blood Axe Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /Disc Blood Axe Rk. II
holyflag1=1
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Overwhelming Frenzy RK. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /Disc Overwhelming Frenzy RK. II
holyflag2=1
holyshit2=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Energetic Axe Throw Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /Disc Energetic Axe Throw Rk. II
holyflag3=1
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Axe of Graster Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /Disc Axe of Graster Rk. II
holyflag4=1
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Fighting Frenzy Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Me.PctHPS}<90) /Disc Fighting Frenzy Rk. II

nm wrote my own real quick. whats command to determine if its a named so can burn? Target.Named seems to not be working.

holyflag0=1
holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Blood Axe Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /Disc Blood Axe Rk. II
holyflag1=1
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Overwhelming Frenzy RK. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /Disc Overwhelming Frenzy RK. II
holyflag2=1
holyshit2=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Energetic Axe Throw Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /Disc Energetic Axe Throw Rk. II
holyflag3=1
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Axe of Graster Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /Disc Axe of Graster Rk. II
holyflag4=1
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Fighting Frenzy Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Me.PctHPS}<90) /Disc Fighting Frenzy Rk. II
Named has been unreliable forever now, since SOE quit putting the names the way they used to. The most reliable way, would be to use something like MQ2SpawnMaster, with all named in your target zone in there, and access those via the TLO I set up to properly determine if the mob is from your list. There is a pretty good thread for it, I think TreeHugginDruid started it, about spawnmaster & configs he's worked on.

htw

hmmm every thing is working right but now im getting an error in the macro. like i said everything is still working but im getting a " No such 'character' member 'PctHPS' .....u see anything wrong in my code up there?

hmmm every thing is working right but now im getting an error in the macro. like i said everything is still working but im getting a " No such 'character' member 'PctHPS' .....u see anything wrong in my code up there?
TLO members are case sensitive. You need PctHPs and not PctHPS

htw

Some Warr Holy

been adding some holy flags not sure if they work properly since been hunting in Sanctum Somnium and that zone is bugged to all fuck.

Wondering if someone wants to take a peek and or make suggestions

Code:
holyshit14=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Warlord's Resurgence]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /alt act "Warlord's Resurgence"
holyshit15=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Warlord's Tenacity]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<30) /alt "Warlord's Tenacity"
holyshit16=/if (${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[npc radius 35 zradius 35]}>2 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Hold the Line]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}>40) /alt act "Hold the Line" 
holyshit17=/if (${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[npc radius 35 zradius 35]}>2 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Resplendent Glory]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}>40) /alt act "Resplendent Glory"
holyshit18=/if (${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[npc radius 35 zradius 35]}>2 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Warlord's Bravery]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}>40) /alt act "Warlord's Bravery"
holyshit19=/if (${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[npc radius 35 zradius 35]}>2 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rage of Rallos Zek]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}>40) /alt act "Rage of Rallos Zek"
holyshit20=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 35 zradius 35]}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of Destruction]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}>40) /alt act "Glyph of Destruction"
holyshit21=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 35 zradius 35]}>2 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of the Cataclysm]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}>40) /alt act "Glyph of the Cataclysm"
holyshit22=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 35 zradius 35]}<3 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vehement Rage]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}>40) /alt act "Vehement Rage"

trying to make use of some aas that i normally dont use (especially if botting warr w a simple assist mac

im probably gonna add furious or fort and crit and cripple discs (otherwise they arent getting used much)

also want to make use of glyphs and then repurchase them (max aa max glyphs)

I'm running into some issues with downshits spamming when there is a stacking issue.

Specifically something like
Code:
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Ancient Power].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Ancient Power].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 47295|Range

Occasionally there's issues with some dots or zonewide AEs that block the effect but Melee keeps on trying to cast.

Ditto my cleric auras.
Code:
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Song[divinity Effect].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${divinity Effect].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "circle of divinity" gem11
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Song[aura of the pious Effect].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${aura of the pious Effect].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "aura of the pious" gem11
It'll go into loops of "You lack the focus to cast that spell right now' even though the aura is still active.

Is there something I'm missing that will control the spammage? Maybe let it try x number of attempts then give up for a while?

Way to announce "Hey, I'm using something automated" by spamming 'Casting Ancient Power' or 'Casting Aura of Divinity' non stop until I can finally type /melee off.

Any of the big boys help here!

I can not seem to get this to fire. NOt sure why

holyflag6=on
holyshit6=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<40 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Final Stand Discipline Rk. II]} && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[No Effect]}) /disc Final Stand Discipline Rk. II

Got most of my stuff working after being gone, trying to fine tune my warrior.

Thanks

I think I've got some issues with some "(" and ")" extra, or in the wrong spot? Please help if anyone could.

Thank you

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) && (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) && (${Me.SpellReady[Heart Flutter]}) && (${Me.CurrentMana}>${Spell[Heart Flutter].Mana}) /casting "Heart Flutter" gem2

I think I've got some issues with some "(" and ")" extra, or in the wrong spot? Please help if anyone could.

Thank you

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) && (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) && (${Me.SpellReady[Heart Flutter]}) && (${Me.CurrentMana}>${Spell[Heart Flutter].Mana}) /casting "Heart Flutter" gem2

You don't need all of those. I took out some of the ones that weren't needed.
Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.SpellReady[Heart Flutter]} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>${Spell[Heart Flutter].Mana}) /casting "Heart Flutter" gem2

For clarity's sake, the way you had it with
Code:
/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}[B])[/B]....
That second ) closes the if statement and it looks at the part after as what it needs to do if that if statement is true. The if statement always starts with an ( and ends with an ) and if you want to use paranthesis to group things inside, each group needs to have it's own ( and ).
So if you really wanted to use them around each variable, it would be
Code:
holyshit0=/if ([B]([/B]${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}[B])[/B] && [B]([/B]${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}[B])[/B] && [B]([/B]${Me.SpellReady[Heart Flutter]}[B])[/B] && [B]([/B]${Me.CurrentMana}>${Spell[Heart Flutter].Mana}[B])[/B]) /casting "Heart Flutter" gem2

Last edited:
yes, your ( ) are all wrong. problem is, fixing them wont work for you. here it is:

holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.SpellReady[Heart Flutter]} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>${Spell[Heart Flutter].Mana} /casting "Heart Flutter" gem2

you will chain cast that dot over and over. you need a macro to handle a reuse timer or you could add && !${Target.Buff[Heart Flutter].ID} on there if you always have inspect buffs.. but even that isnt entirely reliable depending on situation.

SK Holyshits

I've been using skbot, but for some reason it now casts NO spells at all. I was wondering if anyone had a good list of Sk holy/downshits they use for sk tanking. the bot will still aggro, and taunt, just wont cast anything, so the two of them would work well.

I have a couple already, but none for like AoE hate, or good taps or dots! thanks in advance!