Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Multiline

Code:
holyshit5=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 20 zradius 10]}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rogue's Fury]}) /multiline ; /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Frenzied Stabbing Discipline]}) /disc Frenzied Stabbing Discipline ; /aa act Rogue's Fury
I am trying to get this to fire both at the same time. I will add more checks later for end etc. It fires The last command but not the first and works ok by themselves.

What I was trying to do is if there are 2 or more npcs fire the rogues fury and frenzied or just rogues fury if it is only thing up.

Thanks.

Last edited:
You should also really just maybe check ID. Like: /if ((${Group.Member[1].ID && ${Group.Member[1].PctHPs}<50) || ...

htw
Thanks HTW, I'm getting closer, but now I'm getting "Cannot parse, no command to execute" error. I'm ending the string with ((${Group.Member[5].ID && ${Group.Member[5].PctHPs}<50) /cast ranger heal Rk. III

Thanks again for all the help :)

RG

Thanks HTW, I'm getting closer, but now I'm getting "Cannot parse, no command to execute" error. I'm ending the string with ((${Group.Member[5].ID && ${Group.Member[5].PctHPs}<50) /cast ranger heal Rk. III

Thanks again for all the help :)

RG
If it is saying that, you prob have something in wrong place, like /, (, ), }, ...

Paste entire line here, we'll fix you up.

htw

If it is saying that, you prob have something in wrong place, like /, (, ), }, ...

Paste entire line here, we'll fix you up.

htw

Thanks!
Code:
holyshit12 /if ((${Group.Member[1].ID && ${Group.Member[1].PctHPs}<50) || ((${Group.Member[2].ID && ${Group.Member[2].PctHPs}<50) || ((${Group.Member[3].ID && ${Group.Member[3].PctHPs}<50) || ((${Group.Member[4].ID && ${Group.Member[4].PctHPs}<50) || ((${Group.Member[5].ID && ${Group.Member[5].PctHPs}<50) /cast ranger heal Rk. III
I really appreciate all the help

RG

Thanks!
Code:
holyshit12 /if ((${Group.Member[1].ID && ${Group.Member[1].PctHPs}<50) || ((${Group.Member[2].ID && ${Group.Member[2].PctHPs}<50) || ((${Group.Member[3].ID && ${Group.Member[3].PctHPs}<50) || ((${Group.Member[4].ID && ${Group.Member[4].PctHPs}<50) || ((${Group.Member[5].ID && ${Group.Member[5].PctHPs}<50) /cast ranger heal Rk. III
I really appreciate all the help

RG
Code:
holyshit12=/if ((${Group.Member[1].ID} && ${Group.Member[1].PctHPs}<50) || (${Group.Member[2].ID} && ${Group.Member[2].PctHPs}<50) || (${Group.Member[3].ID} && ${Group.Member[3].PctHPs}<50) || (${Group.Member[4].ID} && ${Group.Member[4].PctHPs}<50) || (${Group.Member[5].ID} && ${Group.Member[5].PctHPs}<50)) /cast ranger heal Rk. III
htw

Honestly, I dont know how you would do that for what you want. Maybe...... something like what you have, instead of /casting "oceangreen aquifer Rk. III" gem10

Code:
/multiline ; /target groupmemberX (w/e the syntax is) ; /casting "oceangreen aquifer Rk. III" gem10
Below is an example of a solid multiline flag.

Code:

Code:
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Yowl of the Predator Rk. III].ID} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && !${Yowl of the Predator Rk. III].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /multiline ; /casting "Mass Group Buff" alt ; /casting "Yowl of the Predator Rk. III" Gem10

U will also want to add in a castready check, so it doesnt spam you.

Code:
${Cast.Ready[Oceangreen Aquifer Rk. III]}
Forward Message

Honestly, I dont know how you would do that for what you want. Maybe...... something like what you have, instead of /casting "oceangreen aquifer Rk. III" gem10

Code:
/multiline ; /target groupmemberX (w/e the syntax is) ; /casting "oceangreen aquifer Rk. III" gem10
Below is an example of a solid multiline flag.

Code:

Code:
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Yowl of the Predator Rk. III].ID} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && !${Yowl of the Predator Rk. III].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /multiline ; /casting "Mass Group Buff" alt ; /casting "Yowl of the Predator Rk. III" Gem10

U will also want to add in a castready check, so it doesnt spam you.

Code:
${Cast.Ready[Oceangreen Aquifer Rk. III]}
Forward Message
Which post is this in reference to btw?

htw

A PM returned to Ranjagate a few minutes ago, I figured I would just share with everyone. Honestly I dont know how well that will work if you are using an assist macro. Maybe if you leave in the /mqpause in the flag to pause macro, target playerX with low hp /cast heal then /mqpause again to turn macro back on.

I am interested in how well this will work, keep me posted.

Last edited:
HTW, how is it you specify which {Group.Member[X]} to target?

The ranger heal he is talking about is single target obviously, so that could be a stump.

hoppy96pgtbs,
Yes, it's a single heal. Maybe what I need is a macro? But I've no idea how to write it. :(

RG

Any chance that downshit can auto shrink in nowdays?

Or still it can't distinguish the size of player?

trying to use holyflags on my sk with assist mac
have them set up but he just chain casts spells anyway to put in a timer or check if mob has the dot on it?

can anyone take look at this, doesn't fire up for me.

downflag5=1 is there and turned on, and MQ2Cast is loaded.

All other 0-4 are working fine except this one:

downshit5=/if (${Spell[Solusek's Burn Poison VIII].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Solusek's Burn Poison VIII].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Solusek's Burn XV"|Item

Thanks,

Last edited:
can anyone take look at this, doesn't fire up for me.

downflag5=1 is there and turned on, and MQ2Cast is loaded.

All other 0-4 are working fine except this one:

downshit5=/if (${Spell[Solusek's Burn Poison VIII].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Solusek's Burn Poison VIII].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Solusek's Burn XV"|Item

Thanks,
This may sound dumb, but do you have the item name or just Item? I use the item name for my clickies and it works fine.

Can anyone tell me why this won't fire?

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<90 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>20 && ${Target.CurrentHPs}>20) /disc "Jolting Frontkicks Rk. III"

holyflag0=1
Mq2melee loaded
Mq2Cast loaded

TIA for the help.

RG

This is one of mine, just swap out the item and it should work fine.
Code:
(${Spell[Illusionary Spikes III].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusionary Spikes III].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Shredder Chain Cloak"|back

RG

I was also thinking that too. why do you have [Solusek's Burn Poison VIII] then at end of code you have "Solusek's Burn XV" I'm new to coding and slowly learning so forgive me if i'm wrong on this but should it be [Solusek's Burn Poison VIII] and [Solusek's Burn Poison VIII]. or [Solusek's Burn Poison XV] and "Solusek's Burn XV" so they match ?

Can anyone tell me why this won't fire?

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<90 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>20 && ${Target.CurrentHPs}>20) /disc "Jolting Frontkicks Rk. III"

holyflag0=1
Mq2melee loaded
Mq2Cast loaded

TIA for the help.

RG
Any help with this? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
RG