Plugin: MQ2TaskTLO v1.01

Any update?

It's been over a month since i last asked about this. Was just hopeful to get any feedback from the god himself HTW about his progress with it. Last I heard he was hoping for something to be released in May ... in regards to update for expedition info.

Any feedback welcome, but I know he is a busy man.

It's been over a month since i last asked about this. Was just hopeful to get any feedback from the god himself HTW about his progress with it. Last I heard he was hoping for something to be released in May ... in regards to update for expedition info.

LOL, aye, I am a little behind my time line eh? Sorry!

htw

LOL, aye, I am a little behind my time line eh? Sorry!

htw

Lies Lies .. all LIES !!!!

lol

This fall by the wayside HTW? ... I have a macro coding solution in place for it.. but really would love to see a plugin version for the expeditions.

Woot

Thank you a billion times over HTW.

Been waiting and praying for this functionality for expeditions for many months.

Now its a breeze to check in my macros... instead of relying on the UI window components to check against.

Once again, TY!