Plugin: MQ2AllSaves

Doubt it still works, SOE probably put it serverside, anyways, Resists are super easy to max nowadays

it has always been serverside. the plugin works just fine. it will change all your stats to 600 but that strictly for looks only and not functional.

Necroman

thread_necromancer.png

wow fuck yes. i love these posts. and the game card, thread necromancer lmao

lots of things have been made server side. there has got to be a way to tunnel through to server side and run these plugins =P. sneak a file on there and hide it amongst the other eq files. then tap into it when you wanna kill a mob =P course that would mean learning which ports are wide open and what security they have blocking inc traffic.

wow fuck yes. i love these posts. and the game card, thread necromancer lmao

lots of things have been made server side. there has got to be a way to tunnel through to server side and run these plugins =P. sneak a file on there and hide it amongst the other eq files. then tap into it when you wanna kill a mob =P course that would mean learning which ports are wide open and what security they have blocking inc traffic.

Or no...

No. And no.

Besides being completely and totally illegal, as well as nearly 100% impossible, on top of being completely crazy, no.

Even if it were possible, legal, and doable, I'd still say that you should go fuck yourself.

Plugins that used to let people cheat the system as bad as what you probably want don't belong in the hands of anyone but the people that can write them...and honestly, half of those shouldn't have had them, either. It was, for example, damned useful to be able to 96% rez hacker friends from my necro, but it was annoying as shit to see some idiot mages using wizard nukes where others could see. You only have to think back a few days to see the cluster fuck that was monk bug.

lol wow wish i could turn on the sarcasm button. i honestly did not mean any of that lmao.

Im not sure if I am reading this correctly or not but with no buffs I am sitting here with 675 to all resist.

Yes, level 80 with all AA's and MPG trials, the cap is 650

at level 85, all AA's and MPG trials it will be 675

the cap goes up 5 per level, for resists and Stats

wtf with forum necro's lately?

Get your post count up over 5 before you bump a 2 y/o post and ask for a plugin like this.

kk, thanks. :)

BC